Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events Weeders’ Chat Room: pop in and share your news here ;)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Merry Christmas everybody, peace with you all

And the previous thread is Here https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1439680re

My wishes to you …..

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

SAndypp

Awww I love these. It brought a smile straight away.

Ryeath

Merry Christmas everyone.

C&C always welcomed.

Signchick

I painted this in 2014. It’s my little town where my sign shop is located. :lol:

Merry Christmas everybody! :wave:

Beth
                Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. - Samuel Ullman 1920

artastic

Merry Christmas and New Years everyone

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                    http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

eyepaint

Happy Holidays to each and every one of you!!

-- EP Moderator for:
                        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

[FONT=”Lucida Console]
                        Wishing you all the best in 2019
                        [/FONT]

bjcpaints

Dewi, Thank you for starting a new chat thread!
                            Hope all had happy holidays and wishing all a Happy New Year! :clap: :clap:
                            This has been a tough one for us in many ways, so I am not sad to see 2018 go.

I wish I had participated more here. Every year I think I will and then life gets in the way. Ongoing car problems, shock of my husband having a stroke in August (wow – it was a bad month) and his continuing health issues.

Small projects were all I seem to be able to finish lately. Here are the latest:

Yes, I actually went back to painting rocks for a while after losing my 17 year old cat back in August. This is not all the rock cats I painted – I got a little obsessed. She was the best cat I ever had.

Now that I am through the trials of last year, I feel ready to turn the corner.
                            We have lost a few friends this year I am sorry to say. Carpe Diem my friends and let’s enjoy life and all we have to offer!

Happy New Year to all!

Barbara
                            "Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings."
                            George Tooker 1920 - 2011

artastic

love the cat rocks Barbara, so sorry to hear of the health issues,
                                hope this year is one of healing and creative energy

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Happy New Year to all Weeders!…….. and I would love to think we’re leaving the trials behind!

Barbara, I hope you can join us more often – we miss you!
                                Those cat rocks are really good!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

eyepaint

Barbara – sorry about your news. But the cat rocks are great! Hope to see you around more.

-- EP Moderator for:
                                    All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

Hi everyone :wave:

Hi Barbara, sorry for what happened in 2018 and may 2019 brings more good and happiness to you and yours.
                                    I haven’t been active in many things too in these past two years and still continue for many more months. :crossfingers:
                                    Your cat stones are so cute and lovely, flowers might suit for your stones too I believe. :)
                                    Take care and hope to see you again soon Barbara :grouphug:

BTW, I’m hosting this January’s PPP at Floral/Botanicals forum with lots of images to choose folks, don’t worry the reveal date is on the 25th of the month.

Take care everyone and don’t forget to check this week’s WDE, thanks.

bjcpaints

Thank you so much everyone. Painting on rocks is how I started painting 17 years ago when I quit smoking. I went through all the Lin Wellford books, including “Painting Flowers on Rocks. Dewi, You are so talented – I think flowers are probably my worst painting subject! I am going to post last week’s unfinished WDE with this one hopefully.
                                        Happy New Year to everyone here and best wishes for good health!!!

Barbara
                                        "Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings."
                                        George Tooker 1920 - 2011

Barbara, I’m not that good yet and now lack of practicing due to my eyes problems it is getting backward hehe.
                                        Thank you though and.see you again when you are ready.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
                                      • The topic ‘Weeders’ Chat Room: pop in and share your news here ;)’ is closed to new replies.