Home Forums Explore Media Fiber Arts "Fuzzy Gems"; Felted Wool Beads by MerryFool!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MerryFool

Hey guys…
        One of the ways that I express myself Creatively is by making Felted Wool Beads!
        I started making my “Fuzzy Gems” back in 2008 and have been “having a ball” ever since (ooh, bad pun!)

I make my beads using a combination of wet/dry felting (I prefer a merino wool/silk blend of roving) and then I stitch/bead on them.
        They each take from 2-4 hours to make.
        I love how they look with my lampworked glass beads and they make adorable phone-charms, pendants, light earrings, or bookmarks.
        The sky is the limit, really.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
        Thanks for looking! :heart:

Debby

I like how you’ve imbedded smaller beads to get the sparkly aspect. :) (ooh, sparkly! :D)

Debby
            Guide - Fiber Art Forum

Granola Girl

Gorgeous Mary! They really are little treasures!

Esther (a.k.a. GG) Quilt Gallery

Dunsire

Ooooh, it’s like going into a sweet shop and only being able to choose one, I’m simply spoiled for choice they are all yummy. What gorgeous colours and I love the way you have decorated each one differently. Hugs Joyce

Hi Merry,

When embroidering- how/where, who to you do with the tail end or las knot. Simple question, I know.

Skappy

Lovely!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.