WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > WC Site Technical Discussions
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#61   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Lord of the Arts
Calgary AB

Hails from Canada
Re: Report All Bugs Here

A couple of small things I've noticed: Although I have in my WC in options to show post ie10 mins ago or whatever, it shows the day and time. Also, when I click on a link to another thread, a new window opens which is fine, but I find I am not signed in, in the new window.

"Art is an outsider, a gypsy over the face of the earth." ~Robert Henri
  #62   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Lord of the Arts
Under Witness Protection

Do we have an estimate on when we can get back into our hosted sites? My website itself is back up just fine and I know that FTP is disabled, but I can't even access the service ~ it insists "You are not logged in!!".

www.WatkinsStudio.etsy.com
"I am Dyslexic of Borg. ~ Resistance is futile. ~ Prepare to have your @ss laminated."
  #63   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 06:24 PM
North East England.

Hails from England

I'm sure this will have been reported earlier,but...............
In my WC options I have disabled the thread popups, but the annoying little popups still pop up!
I'm sure you'll get around to it Kerri when you have time

No date and time on forum page of initiated threads .......... I think this has also been reported ........... and I'm sure you wish you'd never started this thread!!!

I know you're all doing tremendous work on this - and it will be sorted ........ thank you again

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in Florals/Botanicals, Weekend Drawing Events in the All Media Arts Events forum. Different Strokes in the Acrylics Forum.
**Information Kiosk~Acrylics**
**Reference Image Library**
**My SAA website**
  #64   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 10:46 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Rust Belt

Hails from United Nations

Just posted a reply to the new photography article and it seems to have slipped into its own universe and there is no little triangle to report the post.
  #65   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 10:52 PM
A WC! Legend
So. California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pars
Just posted a reply to the new photography article and it seems to have slipped into its own universe and there is no little triangle to report the post.
You mean this? http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show...hreadid=273294
If so, where do you want it to be?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
  #66   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Rust Belt

RQ, I was following a one page article in Photography, new article, entitled, The Lightning Hunter, and thought it would go to discussions

Can you get it over to that discussion thread? Many thanks.
  #67   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Colmar,PA

Hails from United States

Hi, the chat rooms do not seem to be working. I can't log on to then especiallty the Cafe.
  #68   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:05 PM
A WC! Legend
So. California

Quote:
Originally Posted by purc
Hi, the chat rooms do not seem to be working. I can't log on to then especiallty the Cafe.
The chat rooms are down, purc. We're hanging out in msn messenger, tho, if you'd like to join us. PM me for my username there.

#69   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:07 PM
A WC! Legend
So. California

Quote:
RQ, I was following a one page article in Photography, new article, entitled, The Lightning Hunter, and thought it would go to discussions

Can you get it over to that discussion thread? Many thanks.
Can you give me a link to the discussion thread, Zoe? If it's truly a thread, I should be able to merge your post into it. If it's something else, I don't know...

#70   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Rust Belt

D, I went back to the new article and hit "start a discussion" - and the same thing happens, forces a new thread and not a discussion following the article. Must be another bug in the system, I think

Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen
Can you give me a link to the discussion thread, Zoe? If it's truly a thread, I should be able to merge your post into it. If it's something else, I don't know...
  #71   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:15 PM
A WC! Legend
So. California

Quote:
D, I went back to the new article and hit "start a discussion" - and the same thing happens, forces a new thread and not a discussion following the article. Must be another bug in the system, I think

Thanks so much!

Is there already a discussion ongoing about the article? If so, give me a link to it, please.

#72   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Rust Belt

I was the first to post; no other posts that I can see. Sorry!!!
  #73   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:31 PM
A WC! Legend
So. California

Quote:
I was the first to post; no other posts that I can see. Sorry!!!
And if you post again, does your second post connect to the first or does it start an entirely new post? Have you used this feature before, because I haven't and I have no clue what it's supposed to do. If you've used it before, tell me what happens when you do.

#74   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:41 PM
Rust Belt

I just sent you a PM with the gory details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen
And if you post again, does your second post connect to the first or does it start an entirely new post? Have you used this feature before, because I haven't and I have no clue what it's supposed to do. If you've used it before, tell me what happens when you do.
  #75   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-30-2005, 05:51 AM
Administrator
ORMSKIRK, Lancashire

Hails from United Kingdom
Re:Art Agent is onthe blink again

Hi there,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annointedartist
Since the upgrade I am having a problem uploading my paintings to my gallery and when I do get one uploaded I do not see a thumbnail of the painting but a pic that looks like a default gif. Has anyone else had this problem?

And when I visit my Gallery, the Smart Viewer stalls whilst loading data.

I guess this is one of the things you will be working on when things settle down. Art-agent has been very unreliable, yet is used by many members as a vehicle for sales.

Doug