Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The original below didn’t turn out as I’d hoped…

[Nikon D7500 + Nikkor 18-300mm shot at 300mm, manual mode, 1/500 sec, f/8, ISO 500, ACR + PSCS5 + FotoSketcher]

So into ACR, PSCS5, FotoSketcher, then PSCS5 again to try making something better out of it…

Some improvement, I guess. And it was fun.

I like what you did, especially filling the frame with the painterly effect.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Anonymous

Thanks, Lorell.

Not my best image ever, but I got a few minutes of entertainment and learned a little in the process.

Rich

I like it Dave! Has an abstract quality that looks good on walls!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
                Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Anonymous

Thanks Rich.

I think it would be good as a painting. I’m thinking acrylics because of their color purity and vibrancy, but all I have are some old tubes of watercolors.

Rich

I think it would be good as a painting. I’m thinking acrylics because of their color purity and vibrancy, but all I have are some old tubes of watercolors.

You’re right!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                        Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
                        Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Michael

Sweeeeeeet!!

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
                            There's a guy starting to realize
                            That eternal fate has turned its back on him,
                            It's two a.m....
                            leicaphotog.com[/url] Cameras:
                            Leica SL2
                            Leica IIIf
                            Leica X TYP 113
                            Leica M-P TYP 240
                            Leica CL
                            Panasonic LUMIX GX85
                            Lenses:
                            Leica - Voigtlander - Konica Hexanon - Lumix - Helios - Zeiss
                          Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.