Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tamichael

Been working on this for a couple of weeks. 18″ x 24″ oil. Reference photo is from Pixabay. Spring colors help me deal with gloomy winter days. Not completely satisfied with it but still have a long way to go. What’s your thoughts?

Welcome to florals forum – you could also cross-post this to oils.

As for the painting, and it’s not finished yet? – it’s absolutely exquisite!

Observation and techniques first class and I like the contrast of hard and soft – lovely!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

dlarson

‘This is awesome! I really like the light on this. Beautiful work

tamichael

Thank you both for your kind words.

LynneDe

I echo the comments of beauty. I would love looking at this on a Maine snowy day for sure! (we’re having one of them tomorrow…I may have to come back here just to see this to remember that one day my apple tree will again come back to life)

Thank you! Blessings, LynneDe

As I will never take this exact path again may I not leave a kind word unspoken or a kind deed undone. May my life count for good, may the world be better for my having been in it when the final reckoning is accomplished. Blessings, LynneDe

catjoe

Beautiful painting. The bird’s feathers amaze me. Great texture.

Kathy
                        I love friends to visit my blog: My Blog: Minding My P's with Q

A fabulous bird painting! Love the colors and composition!!!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

armparas

what a great work of art!

Sonia
                                Anne Roy

Good work.

bluefish

it’s finished to me….beautiful job! :thumbsup: and you can sell it tomorrow to someone up in snow bound Maine, looking for SPRING! :lol: :wave:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.