Home Forums Explore Media Watercolor Palette Talk ***Daily Wash Sunday June 10 2018***

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

:wave:

Happy Sunday Everyone

We’ve been having trouble with one of our neighbors. Actually, all of us are having trouble with one neighbor. I discovered that their septic field had failed years ago and recently he has dug a trench to run it off into the ditch by the road. Yes, he is disgusting. Anyway, I called the health department and informed the young family across the road to stay clear of the ditch, especially their dogs for fear they could track E. Coli to the family. Most of the neighbors then wrote letters to the health department. They are furious. I will travel to the health department Monday with photos of his trench and sign a complaint to insist on an inspection. The house should be condemned, too. Ugh!!

I’ll clean house today.
    Bill

That is absolutely dreadful :eek: I hope he is fined big tome, how despicable and lowlife of him. No care factor..

Awesome Uschi that you got to see Avas dance recital.

Lynn how beautiful, love the bunny!

Nancy Steve is a Godsend!

Steve so sorry you are ill, and Lisa :heart: I giggled at the cats eating you. I used to worry about that too…

So terry had found a T-pipe, and the soil is very soggy around it, and this is below where the other guy said to dig up..

See the tree roots

Les, glad you had a lovey day. Yay for Sylvia getting her hair done..

Yay Darla on your family visit :grouphug:

Bill awesome you had such a nice time in the gallery.

Be back later :grouphug:

JJ
    Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
    MY BLOG
    My Youtube videos

Lulu

:wave:
        High on fun lol
        My playtime today 😂😂 as it was for everyone with me! They pinched my kickbike/scooter for rides but I dare not show you their photos.😄

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

doppler

Good evening all.

JJ! The saga of the escaping poo continues :eek:

Looking fit and happy Lulu. :thumbsup:

Did some more painting today. My right arm is feeling better and now my left arm hurts, but it’s the healthy hurt of a workout. Raining again today. Fire lit. Cats fed and happy. Roger well. Life is good.

Annie
            "On the other hand, you have different fingers".
            Steven Wright
            My Flickr Site

shadye1

Another Earthquake this time near Hull/Grimsby 3.9 on the Richter.
                ‘Tis the end of the world ’tis.
                Cat still in bed after and evenings cavortings.
                The garden looks lovely, except for ” Splish Splash” a geranium that has exploded in height and blue/white then flopped over (exhausted?)

Lulu

The priest’s joke at Mass this morning:

“The Archbishop was invited to a very important dinner and was seated next to the Countess, who was wearing a very low cut evening gown. He studiously avoided her all evening but then peeled an apple and gave it to her. She was surprised and delighted, thanked him and asked ‘to what do I owe this honour?” To which he replied ” when Eve ate the apple in the Garden of Eden she suddenly became aware of how little she was wearing.” :D

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

Bill

That darn Satan!

Good day all,

I’m in-between sleeps. 3 1/2 down, 3 1/2 to go.

You look great, Lulu. Is it cold there?

I’m loving Trudeau.
                        Bill

Be kinder than necessary

Lulu

Yes it is very cold Bill. Fresh snow on the mountains further south. A high of 11C here today. Of course we know Ellen would be in flip-flops and t-shirt lol
                            Yes that darned Satan:D

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

shipbroker

Dull,grey and dry….well that is me described.

Geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

Bill

Geoff, you’re anything but, except maybe your humor, which is just fine. Have a good day.
                                    Bill

Be kinder than necessary

Lulu

Oh Geoff……you need a scooter:D

The talk with friends this afternoon got around to nicknames (Kiwis and Aussies give everyone a nickname, often one that the person is unaware of lol).
                                        Anyway…..an older man that worked in the Post Office had the surname Wiser.
                                        His nickname was None the. :lol:

See ya!:wave:

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

A belated Good Morning everyone.

Bright and sunny here Geoff, you seem to have your personal cloud :)

Just caught up on the Jayne MacDonald cruise to the South Island. Happy memories.

Hope they can find the break JJ, it’s quite likely that tree roots have found their way into a joint, expanded it and caused the leak and also blocked the pipe. You may need a couple of pipes replaced.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

shipbroker

Doug..I must admit I do like Jane MacDonald,probably because she is what she is and no pretence of being other than a ‘Diva from Wakefield’….

Sky slightly brighter but not warm here,dreading next five minutes of fighting to get a show over my right foot…ankle is probably 30% broader than it should be.

geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

webLes

Bill I was in a co-op for years , we had to spend 1 day at the store every so often demoing how we do a painting the busiest times with customer were Saturdays and even then not all that busy after doing it for three years I gave it up .

Les

Uschi

Good Morning!!

The sun is up and we’ll have a high of 22C, that suits me perfectly:)

No big plans for today, give myself a pedicure:) do some gardening and enjoy dinner at the kids place.

When I was volunteering at the gallery, probably the same one Les was at, it really wasn’t volunteering but part of the deal for having one’s products there. We did have traffic because there were also silk scarves, jewelry and it was in a mall so people drifted in as they were walking by.

Lulu, great photo of you and your priest has a good sense of humor:thumbsup: Also great sense of humor regarding your freezing :lol: :lol:

((((Geoff)))

JJ, :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: for great progress in finding the poop solution.

Rod, earthquake in Britain?????:eek:

Les, get another chicken dinner!!!

:wave: to you Doug, Annie and Bill!!

Uschi

I am so ready for bed.

I have acupuncture in the morning and Dr about my lingering flu. I love the acupuncture..

I have 2 plumbers to phone when I get home.

have an awesome day everyone

love and hugs and blasting healing vibes to all in need.

JJ
                                                    Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
                                                    MY BLOG
                                                    My Youtube videos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.