WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Acrylics
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-25-2019, 02:43 PM
Coachella Valley

Re: Commission...

Love that blue. Very bold look.
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-27-2019, 04:21 AM
WC! Guide
Germany

Hails from Germany

Wow, lots of responses ... thank you all very much
-thanks Mary
-Kay, yes when I was painting at first I thought it was too much exaggerated... then I even exaggerate the shadows more...
-Thanks Spencer, yes is a a nice part of the city, normally all teens sit in the top parts of the bridge, but the commissioner asked no people in the scene..
-Thanks Merri
-I also look forward for more Commissions, thanks Kin
-Gayle, yes they loved it. The reaction of the woman when she saw it was so nice. She almost cried. The little girls started asking how can someone paint like that...
-Michelle, took me so much time and effort, I did not thought of it in the beginning. Maybe I charged too few for the painting...
-Thanks Maureen. Well, They gave me many options, I just selected this one because it was colorful and cheerful.
-Thanks Sandie, true, the colors were modified to be a little bit shiny. In low light conditions the background and green shine because they have iridescent paint layers. Background sky blue has several layers of blues including iridescent blue. Everything in my studio ended with a blue dust over from the spraying of blue coats.
Thanks Colins, there was too much blue in this one... hehehe .Was difficult to keep tonalities and contrast constant because the canvas is quite big.
Thank you DesertRatt
Quote:
"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-07-2019, 11:48 PM

This is one of those paintings that makes you say "I bet it looks just like that". Good job.

May all your mountains be small and your rivers be shallow.
  #19   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-08-2019, 12:13 PM
A WC! Legend
NorthWest NJ.

Hails from United States

Great painting Fede.....wonderful perspective.