Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events Invitation to WDE – 1213 January 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    LoganArt

It’s 2018! I hope painting was part of your New Year’s resolutions!

Whether or not that is the case, please join me in our next WDE. Everyone is welcome!:wave:

My name is Tanya, and I will be your host this weekend.

If you need to refresh your memory the guidelines are here.

I will upload the pictures by 10 a.m. Eastern time – if you need to convert to your time, the clock is here.

Hope to see you in my very first hosting event!:thumbsup:

C&C always welcome
        missswiss

Looking forward to it. Thanks for hosting.

Have a good day, Mary
            C & C welcome and would be so appreciated.
            Blog: www.missswisssartcabin.blogspot.com/
            :)Stop telling God how big your storm is. Instead, tell the storm > > >> how big your GOD IS. Unknow author

ams

Thanks for hosting. I’ll be there.

Anne

Anne
                C & C always welcome.
                https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

Joanne_N

Looking forward to it! :wave:

crispur2005

I always get such a thrill to see what people create out of my images when I host and I am sure it will be the same for you, a whole bunch of little treasures await.:thumbsup:
                        Thanks for hosting and I will be there at some point.

Christine :wave:

Triduana

Thanks Tanya! I hope to take part. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Wallyloopey

Hey girlie, I’m here! :wave:

Thanks! Congratulations on your 1st time!
                                Welcome Walleyloopey!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

eyepaint

Woo hoo!

-- EP Moderator for:
                                    All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

robertsloan2

Purr! Hi Tanya! Very cool, looking forward to it. Hope there’s a cat somewhere in it? Any size, any species… just have this cats thing going!

Robert A. Sloan, proud member of the Oil Pastel Society
                                        Site owner, artist and writer of http://www.explore-oil-pastels-with-robert-sloan.com
                                        blogs: Rob's Art Lessons and Rob's Daily Painting

LoganArt

Purr! Hi Tanya! Very cool, looking forward to it. Hope there’s a cat somewhere in it? Any size, any species… just have this cats thing going!

I know you do, and strangely enough a CAT has shown up in my photos! Imagine!!! :p
                                            As you will find, I am a BIRD person and DOG person so It is a surprise to see a kitty but there we are. :) :)

Hey girlie, I’m here! :wave:

Hello my friend! Welcome!:clap:

C&C always welcome
                                            LoganArt

I always get such a thrill to see what people create out of my images when I host and I am sure it will be the same for you, a whole bunch of little treasures await.:thumbsup:

Yes! I am actually excited about that… what will they create with my photos!?!

And as “I” took the photos — it’s almost like having a hand in it. See you soon, Christine!

C&C always welcome
                                                Peachfaced

I’ve got this strange sensation in my arm… kinda like it’s being twisted or something.

It is exciting and you will get hooked. Each Wednesday we look for the invite photo then Friday for the photo line up of surprises. It is a challenge because it is similar to doing a commission.

Welcome Peachfaced!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Welcome Peachfaced – and allow us to twist the arm a little more!:lol:
                                                    One more post from you and you’ll be able to upload your image as soon as you’ve untwisted and drawn/painted/created!!!

Wallyloopey – you’re also very welcome – especially as you’re already here!!;)

Thanks Tanya – very soon now and you’ll be posting – I’m sure you’ll enjoy all the ‘presents’ as they come in!:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.