WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Acrylics > The Information Kiosk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#286   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Enthusiast
Canada, Alberta

Hails from Canada
Re: Master Acrylic Painters' Studies – February 2009 – William Bouguereau (2 selections)

Helo Ozone,

please, forgive me: I was so rude and have not read your sweet and thankfull comment. I was laughing with Lulu and ignored the others. How rude from me. I really appreciate your very nice word, directed to me. I do not know, how good i am, but i paint with my heart and maybe it shows. But your cherubs are wonderfull, bad, that i didn't feel like painting cherubs.hahaha... maybe one year later i will with a pleasure.:-) I just love Bouguereau's girls, i sketched them, with pencils and pastels. Am not finished yet...i hope i will be on time.
Hope you are feeling good today and paint what your heart is feeling like to paint. It was a tremendeous fun and i will try once more...just love painting with others...it is a lot of fun...but no abstracts... i must feel that everyone can see what i painted.

Have a wonderfull day,Ozone, evening and nightalso. It was so nice to meet you.:-)

P.S>. In your profile i read you are musical also. I did everything as you but the singing...i could... but rather would not...just for my hubby...:-) he knows when i do my best...hehehehe..
  #287   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Enthusiast
Canada, Alberta

Hails from Canada
Re: Master Acrylic Painters' Studies – February 2009 – William Bouguereau (2 selections)

Oh, Lulu, wouldn't allow him to hunt anything nowdays.... because there wouldn't be a beefstew here... but the beast would have one instead.../out of him./:-)
Happy day to you!!
  #288   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Enthusiast

Hails from United States
Re: Master Acrylic Painters' Studies – February 2009 – William Bouguereau (2 selectio

Annie you are adorable. I hope we will paint again someday, it was great fun. You have been given all the gifts and you share them with us. You are like sunshine, it is impossible to cover your brightness.

You are a friend now, and I treasure my friends.

Ozone
  #289   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-27-2009, 09:16 PM
A WC! Legend
Aotearoa NZ

I agree with Ozone, Annie, you are a breath of fresh air!! Keep on bring joy and sunshine to all you meet!
  #290   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Enthusiast
Canada, Alberta

Hails from Canada

Oh, thanks for such nice words, Ozone and Lulu.I am blushing here... ...Lulu i will do my best... , promise! But i was told i am incorigible in many ways..:-)

Hope you are having a wonderfull day!
  #291   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Indianapolis! or "Indy"

Hails from United States

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for the participation again this month! March is up and It's a doozy! Good luck!

-Brian
  #292   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-01-2009, 03:27 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Auckland, New Zealand

Hails from New Zealand

Lulu...your girl is just wonderful....must get to see her in real life!!!

Annie - love both your B girls - really looking forward to seeing more from you!

Ozone - hope your day is better...your eye is easier....your music happier!
"One of life's most fulfilling moments occurs ... when the familiar is suddenly transformed into the dazzling aura of the profoundly new.... the only difference is our perspective, ... to see patterns where only shadows appeared a moment ago" Edward B. Lindaman
-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruthmchristie/
  #293   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
A WC! Legend
In Her Own Mind & a few people in MS

Hails from United States

I'm sorry I didn't spend more time here....totally enjoyed reading your comraderie...and joking. Everyone did such a great job...IMO. Ozone, I hope you are feeling some better at least. I hate when some of my problems interfere with my painting, or my WC chatting!!

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on
"Who said one paints with colors? One employs colors, but one paints with feeling."

~Jean-Baptiste-Simιon Chardin
Susan's Soul________ Blog_______ Yessy
  #294   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Enthusiast

Hails from United States
Re: Master Acrylic Painters' Studies – February 2009 – William Bouguereau (2 selectio

Thanks Ruth- it always works out.

Thank you Susan for the song, that's Bill Withers one of my favorites. I am doing better, maybe in another week I can start to paint again.

Use Me by Bill Withers

My brother, sit me right down and he talked to me
He told me, that I ought not to let you just walk on me
And I'm sure he meant well, yeah, but when our talk was through
I said brother if you only knew, you'd wish that you were in my shoes
You just keep on using me, until you use me up
Until you use me up

Ozone
  #295   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Lord of the Arts

Hails from New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu
thanks Oz
Looking at my little girl this morning and I see her wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too red , so have taken another in morning light.
Okay, here is the final pic!!! Still not showing exact but I'm done.

Looking forward to seeing the final of your little cherubs one day Oz

Lulu she looks wonderful!!!
  #296   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Lord of the Arts

Hails from New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by einna
Hello everybody.

So i am fullfiling my promise, i did start to paint the B. girl. Still having the problems with bloching, it gets dry as fast as i finish the brush stroke, so i am so unhappy. So, she stays little pictured, so i do not have to be ashamed for how she looks like she got beaten up by somebody. Still, am not finished, must do a glaze for the tonal values...oh...i hope that i will..ENd of wining. Just wanted to show her, that i was not kidding and that i did my best.Will try to make her fancy for the judgement day ....:-))) Oh, as you already see... chickened out frompainting the whole figure....:-) Yes i will fix her white nose....

wonderful job!
  #297   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Lord of the Arts

Hails from New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone
I will not be in next month's Master Study, and it doesn't matter which artist is chosen. It is time to move on and allow a new gang to create havoc. But I encourage all to give it a try once. I had fun.

Ozone

looking forward to the finished painting.