Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events wde..3.21.2020..’a walk with dad’

• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dcam.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tyree

9×12..pencil..watercolour…1 hr..bristol paper..
        thank you for the lovely photos Dewi..i loved this image !
        tyree:)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

ConnieT

Wow, Susan, this is such a wonderful painting. The first thing that struck me is how effectively you have rendered the subjects — they are really perfect. I love the dense background and the minimalist roadway. Marvelous palette, it totally works!

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

eyepaint

Oh yay I can feel the connection between these two :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

CoalTip

ah..yes the connection. there is a casual carefree feeling when looking at this piece.

Critics & Comments Always Welcome
                    SketchBooks[2014[/B]][/SIZE] [2015[/B]][/SIZE]

Those two are very sweet!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Lovely! I was wondering about the patterns on the shirts and you’ve portrayed it beautifully.

Christel

Susan, thank you for participating and beside the beautiful work, what lovely bond between the two…. love your title ‘a walk with dad’ ….may I use it for the ref image?

tyree

Susan, thank you for participating and beside the beautiful work, what lovely bond between the two…. love your title ‘a walk with dad’ ….may I use it for the ref image?

Yes you certainly may..thank you !

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Heliosart

Lovely painting! You’ve definitely caught the bond between these two.

tonian

Ah, great, you did a nice job on those patterned shirts.

:thumbsup:

Scotkatidid

Susan, you’ve certainly captured the bond between father and child – heart-rending!

Thanks for looking, Kate
                                    My Bloghttp://www.katescott40.blogspot.ca/
                                    Two roads diverged in a wood and I, took the one less traveled by... Robert Frost

bjcpaints

Your affection for the ref shines through!!! Tender, yet colorful work – really nice! Yes, those patterned shirts were something I was wary of trying. You make it look easy!

Barbara
                                        "Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings."
                                        George Tooker 1920 - 2011

Lovely work in your signature style!

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                        Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

SAndypp

Wow I can so tell you loved the reference photo. I love everything about this. How spectacular is that blue of the sky!!!! I adore the two hands holding on to each other. It’s such a good piece Tyree. I can look at this for hours on end.

Another winner to add to your talented art works. Keep them coming I say.
                                            Sandy.

Tanja

This is just perfect: the colors, the application of the paint, the pose, the crop, …brilliant!
                                                Tanja

less is more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.