Home Forums The WetCanvas! Galleria Open Critique Forum WIPs (Works in Progress) Haven’t decided on a title (oil painting)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kam99

I started this oil painting on Saturday, I haven’t painted oils in at least 4 years and haven’t completed an oil painting in at least 10 years so I’m excited but also nervous. If you guys have feedback, tips, tricks and other stuff you would like to share I’m open to it. Thanks!!

"[FONT=Times][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I remember Francis Bacon would say that he felt he was giving art what he thought it previously lacked. With me, it's what Yeats called the fascination with what's difficult. I'm only trying to do what I can't do."
        - Lucian Freud
        Find my artwork here: http://www.instagram.com/camilo_carreno

tidal

Oh I can not critique it it is perfect what an absolute joy to look at yes you are right to be excited good job:) Love your brush stroke style your colour and mixes and composition and everything about it.

Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting..Barnett Newman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.