Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Monday, January 1st, 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hurray, let me be the first from WC to wish you a Happy New Year.
    Let’s ring in or jingle in 2018.

My wish for you…
    Be Healthy, Be Happy, and Share Some Love.
    LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

My thought was that since the century is now an 18 year old, it should start making adult decisions about its future.

Dreamin

That’s a very pretty image, Lorell….Happy New Year!!

Natalie

Greenhill

Happy New Year to y’all :clap:

Very cool image, Lorell. :thumbsup:

MY FLICKR
            OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
            The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Oldthumbs

Hope it’s a good new year for one and all. Back to work tomorrow after a few days off during the holidays. It is going to be tough getting used to five day work weeks again.

Ray

“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- W. M. Lewis
                “It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.”- Alan Cohen
                Leslie Pz

Happy New Year to you too!

¸.•*´¯)¤"˜¨¯" Leslie Anne Pease "¯¨˜"¤(¯`*•.¸

My thought was that since the century is now an 18 year old, it should start making adult decisions about its future.

Hear hear!!!

carol

Nikon D7200 Nikon and Sigma lenses - PShop CS5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.