Home Forums Explore Media Watercolor Palette Talk *** Daily Wash Sunday 7th April 2019 ***

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Good morning all. Overcast but dry out there.

We had a lovely get together with friends last night, fun conversation where we discussed our blessings.

We depart for our canal cruise in Amsterdam in seven days, I’m looking forward to it.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

doppler

Good evening Doug and all following.

A lovely cool day today, with sunshine.

Tibouchina and Easter cassia looking glorious, or Nebo. The cassia will be cut down as soon as seed pods appear :rolleyes:

May BBL:wave:

Annie
        "On the other hand, you have different fingers".
        Steven Wright
        My Flickr Site

shadye1

Who is 7ty?
            Good morning dull and dry most of the trees I can see are in full bloom.
            Up early this a.m. several cats transited the garden, some I had not seen before, ah! Spring!
            My three cylinder car ‘Trojzubec’ has I discovered more “oomph!” than I thought, 110ps 200Nm Skoda Fabia Estate (or Combi) much happier now.

Sorry folks, finger trouble, I have corrected the date.

Wonderful flowers Annie, you have a terrific growing climate. I bought two potted Hibiscus, I’ll have to put the outside when we go away next week.

Hi Rod, we got news that our new car a Citroen Berlingo is due in at the end of the month. They will transfer the hoist from our current C4 Picasso.

Doug

shadye1

I thought it might have been a birthday announcement :lol: 7ty – 70 I’ll get my hat!

Long gone I’m afraid Rod.

Doug

shipbroker

Dull,dry,packing caravan.
                    Geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

rossmarie

Morning all. Still struggling with cough & virus but better sleep last night.

Enjoy Amsterdam Doug – I hope weather turns warm & sunny for you.

Mike

Thanks Mike :crossfingers:

Doug

Good Morning all,
                        It is 5:15 a.m. here in dark and sleepy Oakwood. Warm temps again today with a possibility of rain in the afternoon.

I’m making cornmeal muffins for breakfast today. I’ll serve them with honey-butter. Yummy. Roast chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes, and succotash for dinner. :D

We’ll go grocery shopping this morning to stock up on fresh fruit and veggies.

Your Amsterdam trip sounds like fun, Doug. Hope you have good weather too.

Annie, Your flowers are beautiful.

:wave: to all,

SYL,

Sylvia

Bill

Good day all,

Should be a nice day today with temps in the 60’s F.

Lovely blossoms, Annie.

Rod, glad you like your new car. My antique car collector friend has a two cylinder car. It’s over a hundred years old. He has restored it and drives it in parades.

Geoff, where you off to?

Doug, glad you had a nice evening with friends.
                            Hope you have a lovely cruise. Get some nice photos of windmills for the May challenge. :)

Sylvia, sound like some delicious food at your house today. But then, that’s everyday, isn’t it? :)

((Mike)) to be ill on top of it all.

I’ll be raking up leaves and twigs today.
                            Bill

Be kinder than necessary

Annie, I watched Thor last night too :)

Doug, wow what a journey. On my bucket list, in fact I have got this years European River Cruise Catalogue here, arrived in the mail on Friday.

(((Mike)))

Bill, what is the breed of your friends Antique car?

Beautiful tibouchina Annie, my neighbour Kim has oone in full bloom too.

I am still hacking, wet and rattly, actually looking forward to Drs’ visit next Thursday.

Have a great day everyone

Love and hugs:grouphug:

JJ
                            Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
                            MY BLOG
                            My Youtube videos

:wave: everyone,
                            Nasty weather coming here. We are expecting up to 20 cm of snow, ice pellets, and freezing rain over 24 hours starting this afternoon. :o

Yesterday’s plans went out the window when the family decided to come for a visit and supper. I had to vacuum the house because of their allergies to cats. The cats are shedding so badly there is fur floating everywhere. :rolleyes: I did get some of the tree branches cut but had to give up. Once cut I couldn’t get them out of the snow to clear them and I kept sinking in snow over my knees. I’ll wait until more snow melts and try again. The rye bread turned out very dense and heavy. Next time I’ll mix it with white flour.

Today I’ll try once again to go to the gym, :rolleyes: get some groceries, and go to Value Village to find a canister to put my bread flour in on the counter instead of the bag sitting there.

Tomorrow is a PD day for the boys so no school. My son is taking them to a movie after lunch so I’ll babysit Maverick here for lunch and his nap. I just hope he’ll sleep here. He has outgrown the playpen we used to put him in for naps.

That’s all the excitement from here. Have a fun day everyone.

www.ellenspalette.com

shipbroker

Geoff, where you off to?

Stratford on Avon,Oxford then the Cotswolds (Bourton on the Water) Bill.

geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

Uschi

Good Morning!!

Heat wave – a high of 17C but the tail end of Ellen’s stuff is arriving in a couple of days so we are still doing the yoyo thing.

I had a nice, lengthy visit with my son yesterday afternoon. I heard that DIL’s extended family loved the Nuts & Bolts which was my contribution to the Christmas dinner and I am encouraged to bring it for Easter too so I will prepare that today. It needs to sit for a while for it to taste really good.

If my back lets me I’ll do a bit more garden cleanup.

People sure love their sugar, I made oatmeal cookies yesterday and tried using almond flour instead of normal flour and that worked well. I also halved the sugar and it was still way too sweet.

(((((JJ))))) you haven’t been 100% ever since the cruise, :crossfingers: :crossfingers: for quick improvement.

Mike, wishing you quick improvement too.

Annie, thanks for the lovely flower picture.

Doug, you always have such a nice time with your friends:thumbsup:

Sylvia, I am smiling about your enthusiasm over the coming dinner, it sure does sound yummy.

Geoff, wishing you a good trip, good weather and excellent sleep.

Rod, the new car, what a nice surprise for you:thumbsup:

Ellen, being European I enjoy the dense rye bread.

:wave: to you Bill!!

Uschi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.