Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Don

Good morning all –

Well, I am still suffering the aftermath of purchasing a new computer. I thought I had everything sorted, but this morning I needed to update a web page that I manage and I can’t find the login information. Still working on that.

Last month the local photo club had the members bring in some photos to be “judged”. The categories were wildlife, close up, and landscape. The ones I submitted did well. Last night we brought back the “winners” for the ribbons to be awarded. First and second in wildlife, first in close up and second in landscape. Not too shabby. :)

Photo site - http://donlwilliamsphotography.com

"A moment in time
        Immortalized forever
        With silver and light"

Rich

Congratulations Don! All wonderful photos!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
            Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
            Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Quint

Nice work, Don.
                Hi, Rich.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Rich

Hi, Rich.

:wave:

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                    Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
                    Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Congratulations Don.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

OMG, Don,
                    I recall you sharing that first shot of the geese swimming over the water and being so impressed by that wonderful image. Wow, to take first and second place in each category is an extraordinary and impressive accomplishment. I hope that you are still enjoying the high. Hurray for you.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Congrats Don. Looks well deserved.

dewarp

Well done Don. Well deserved!

regards – Peter

Dreamin

Well done! Great shots!!

Natalie

Anonymous

Don,

Sorry to hear about the login SNAFU; been there, done that myself more than once.

Sincere congratulations on your awards. I’m not at all surprised, though.

I sympathise about the login problems. I’m still putting it all back together after the death of my computer and subsequent moving into the new age of computing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.