Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Lake Scene (Which pic?)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Killer AB

Hello,
        While out kayaking, I took some sunset pics, which I loved once I was able to go back home and play with. I’m asking for your help in deciding which picture you enjoy the most? 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5?

~JMW~

I like 1 & 3 , probably due to more colors & contrast..
            A crop off the top or bottom might be nice so the horizon is less centered, but some like the 50/50 split effect…

~Joy~

Beautiful skies, I prefer the first one.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Dreamin

I like #4 (but would prefer the Lowrance and boat not in it) and #5. I like that the horizon is off center and that the colors are not so harsh…i’m soft….LOL!

Natalie

Rich

I like the first one because the cloud reflections mimic the curve on the lake. The sky is a little bright but I can live with it.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                    Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
                    Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Yeah, 1&3 are my picks. Though you probably should try avoiding putting the horizon in the middle of the image.

Anonymous

All are impressive, so it’s hard to choose.

But my vote goes to the last one; I like the serene, peaceful mood that the expansive scene and less intense (and more realistic, IMO) colors impart.

Quint

I think #3. I’d like to see the green pop in the bushes.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Killer AB

Thank you for all the replies!

I have to agree with Dave, definitely the last one and for the same reasons :thumbsup:

carol

Nikon D7200 Nikon and Sigma lenses - PShop CS5

Killer AB

Thank you Carol. Pic 3 feels like a mountain type of setting.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.