WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Partner: WetCanvas Live! > Partner: WetCanvas Live! with Larry Seiler
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-04-2012, 11:37 PM

Re: My Go To Meeting Series on Foundations- For Reasons Paintings Work...NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezk
Hi Larry,
I posted a month ago that I couldn't download your foundation videos. I had sent an email to NL with no reply. In the meantime, my computer died and it took a while to buy another. Finally did and went to my NL acct to download your videos that I had paid for a month ago. Still can't. I keep getting an error message and to contact store owner. Sent an email to NL about the situation but no reply so far.
I can download Joannes videos without a problem.
Anything you can do to help? So much for NL.
The beat goes on. Try directly contacting Sarah Allspaw (sallspaw) through this site by sending a private message, and I am sure she will have the correct links Emailed to you. I guess NL has fixed everything quite yet. Johannes rocks course was ready for release weeks ago, but NL, Sarah and Chris Buoscio, the Senior Marketing Manager for F+W said they would not release it until everything was working correctly; the fact that they haven't released it yet tells me they are still fixing problems with the new website. Stu
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:27 AM
New England

Hails from United States
Re: My Go To Meeting Series on Foundations- For Reasons Paintings Work...NOW AVAILABLE!!!

NL responded this time and emailed me the correct links. Why they can't fix the links in the downloadable section of my NL acct, I don't understand. Then it would be permanent and I wouldn't have to worry about losing the link email. Oh well....
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
A WC! Legend
NE Wisconsin Nicolet National Forest

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezk
NL responded this time and emailed me the correct links. Why they can't fix the links in the downloadable section of my NL acct, I don't understand. Then it would be permanent and I wouldn't have to worry about losing the link email. Oh well....

Sorry to hear this is going on...well, for one it doesn't help anyone all around that might benefit, those from the sales, those wanting to learn. I thank those that have been persistent. Hopefully the links on NL page are working now...

I'll mention it to Sarah...ask what the status is.

I'm preparing a couple more teachings...one more GoTo Meeting on wet media (gouache, acyrilics, watercolor) then putting together sone lessons for the Artist Network University...sure thinking it will be greak all these kinks are worked out. In all fairness I'm sure F&W would hope the same. Must be extremely frustrating for them. Part of this whole progression toward a technological mode of learning. We are to a degree here pioneering...
  #19   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Immortalized
Salmon Arm, British Columbia

Hails from Canada

It took a while to sort this all out, but I for one think it was well worth the wait. I am happy with the course and I don't mind saving the links on an email. I just forwarded the email to my wife for a backup copy in case I need them again.

Larry, you can sign me up for both the Go To Meetings course and the Artist University lessons. It does seem like we are pioneers. It still amazes me that a guy in small city in British Columbia can take lessons from an artist living in a small town in Wisconsin. The internet has definitely expanded our opportunities for learning.

Looking forward to the new courses.

Doug
  #20   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-09-2012, 05:31 PM
A WC! Legend
NE Wisconsin Nicolet National Forest

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougwas
It took a while to sort this all out, but I for one think it was well worth the wait. I am happy with the course and I don't mind saving the links on an email. I just forwarded the email to my wife for a backup copy in case I need them again.

Larry, you can sign me up for both the Go To Meetings course and the Artist University lessons. It does seem like we are pioneers. It still amazes me that a guy in small city in British Columbia can take lessons from an artist living in a small town in Wisconsin. The internet has definitely expanded our opportunities for learning.

Looking forward to the new courses.

Doug

nice to hear, Doug...haven't heard much from anyone, so very happy it has been good for you...

The internet has made our world smaller for sure...
all those years banging my own head against the wall as an artist in isolation, a thing we wouldn't wish on anyone trying to learn and flesh this learning curve out...!!!