Home Forums Explore Subjects Figure, The Bridgman book, part on the arms. croqui caffe february from 7 to 10

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    joe1It

Bridgman book, part on the arms. croqui caffe february from 7 to 10

with these 2 pages I started the part of the book dedicated to the arm,

day 7 of february,
        these days I do 8, 9 and 10 and add them here.

thanks for seeing

I forgot, the 5 minute pose I did in 20 minutes or more.
        the internet slowed down while I was doing it, the video got stuck, I kept doing it until I finished with the video stuck and the color was a little dark and the wheel was spinning. I haven’t seen the time, maybe 20, I don’t know.

(hand from life)

- C & C welcome ( comments and criticisms highly appreciated)

— NOT allowed for Al training

you’re getting some nice curves on that last one Joe :)

Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art - Leonardo da Vinci
        More than happy to receive C&C on anything I post
        Instagram
        https://www.instagram.com/the_henson_gallery/

123harry

The bone copies look OK. some nice quickies from the Figuary poses too. That last one has come out well.

C&C always welcome.
            Instagram harry.hamill

Constance

I agree with David and Harry re the last one.

Instagram: unsuspectingstrangers

joe1It

David, Harry, Constance thank you so much for seeing and for the kind words. I appreciate it.
                    * in the last figure I took advantage of the 15, 20 minutes more to use a little rubber.

I now add the things I did yesterday

joe1It

day 8 and another page from the book with arms.

also this time the last figure I did it in full screen and in more than 5 minutes (from today the internet works normally), I don’t know the time, this time I canceled less.

thanks ,:wave:

constant improvement on the curves, I didn’t do this set, just did nothing for me

Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art - Leonardo da Vinci
                        Instagram

joe1It

david, thank you very much for seeing and for your kind comment.
                            a fun set this (although dangerous, it had swords and guns), the second male.
                            on curves, in fact practicing from their very complete and professional offer give is a way to practice a lot of lines, curves.

*I looked at the list of added videos that I still have to do.
                            with figuary it is also nice because they therefore re-propose all their best models and perhaps still present new ones.
                            in a few days I think there will also be a new video of Artist phisic and perhaps also rose of venus, angela etc.

joe1It

I update with the new pages that I made from the book, 3 successive, on the arms,
                                the next are various poses on the arms and then a last page with a pattern. another chapter is on shoulder.

continue with the book and with Figuary20 and update the post.
                                thanks for watching

the originals of 2 of the 3 pages
                                https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/ed/3a/17ed3a7d5029cfa0c826d643895159c7.jpg

https://1001freedownloads.s3.amazonaws.com/vector/thumb/68689/Constructive%20Anatomy%20Drawing%20Book-81.png

ArtistOz

The more you do these studies the more you will know so keep up the good work Joe.

Bill,
                                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/artistoz/
                                    Instagram, billwperry

joe1It

Bill thank you very much for seeing and for the very encouraging words, I appreciate it very much, I will continue more.
                                        I will soon update the post with the latest things done.

123harry

I can definitely see improvement in your drawing. More fluid, more confident. Keep at it (memo to self too).

C&C always welcome.
                                            Instagram harry.hamill

joe1It

Harry, thank you very much for seeing and for your words, I appreciate it.

I made 2 pages of the book and 9 videos.

sheets a3 and some a4, for book i am using a4, next to the book to try to draw at similar size of the book, the book is almost as wide as a4 (a little less) but shorter.

used 2b wooden pencils and for some book drawing mechanical pencil 2b.

this video had more poses, it was about 10 minutes longer, that of Sunday is about 24 minutes instead of the 15 minutes of the weekly videos, I had forgotten the exact duration of the videos when I wrote in the other post the duration of the videos.

in this case perhaps used a little too many figures per sheet.
                                                sheet a3, in the next maybe I will use one or 2 figures per sheet.

Joe, I can see how you are trying to make each line as a curve. If you watch the Love Life Drawing Instructionals, Kenzo talks constantly about circles and s-curves and he is right. Virtually any figure can be constructed entirely by them. I suggest, before you start drawing, that you get a scrap piece of paper and just draw circles, ovals and s-curves just to get you limbered up before you start. It will get you ready to draw :)

Instagram

123harry

Your figures are really beginning to take shape now.

C&C always welcome.
                                                    Instagram harry.hamill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.