Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 10 May – Bunny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Shanec

Apologies for being absent of late, my other works have been too tempting.

Tried the baby bunny, so sweet 24 x 12 cm, about 3 hours works, pen and acrylic ink.

Thanks for looking and any comments.

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

SAndypp

Shane he is so adorable, and like Anne, you also captured the fact that he is a baby rabbit and not a full adult. I love how you depicted his fur and his eye is to die for. of course the background and foreground is as always Outstanding. It complements the bunny so well, he doesn’t get lost in it and makes him look quite snug. I love it. Hope your other art work is working as famously as this is.
            Sandy

This has your magic touch again doing wonders with this little cuddly animal; love the background treatment, odds and ends of patterns scattered about.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

lisilk

LOVE that background! You captured the youthfulness of the baby. Really lovely.

Li

C & C Always Welcome My RIL Images My Art and Photos[/URL]

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
                tyree

Shane ..your bunny is adorable…and the b/g is gorgeous !!!
                    tyree:wave::clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

ieb

The background and the little rabbit are wonderful. I love it!:clap:

bjcpaints

So sweet and I love the natural colors of the bunny against the colorful Spring background!

Barbara
                            "Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings."
                            George Tooker 1920 - 2011

Clea

Oh, what a sweetie! Such good work! And I really like the abstract background!

Rundun

That little Bunny is so cute,it warms up your heart.Imelda

ConnieT

Wonderful painting here, Shane. The background is gorgeous and bunny baby is so perfect!

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

ams

Very nice Shane. I like the whole thing.

Anne

Anne
                                            C & C always welcome.
                                            https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

Very good how you made the bunny pop from the busy background!:)

floblue

The bunny is just lovely. Not just any common bunny picture.

Really nice Shane … such a cute bunny, love the treatment … and super surroundings.

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

The perfect style and media for baby bunny! Well done! :clap:

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                                Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.