Home Forums Explore Media Drawing and Sketching SparrowHawk7 (Ken)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Thanks to Jan I was able to communicate with the Moderator Ken Brown. He is doing well and he appreciated the concerns of the members of this forum, especially Jan who was the instrument for me to localize him and was able to talk to him on the phone. He underwent a successful surgery recently and he is now under rehabilitation and doing well. Pretty soon he will be moderating this forum in the next few days. He said Hi to all of you!:wave:

Janby

Thanks to Jan I was able to communicate with the Moderator Ken Brown. He is doing well and he appreciated the concerns of the members of this forum, especially Jan who was the instrument for me to localize him and was able to talk to him on the phone. He underwent a successful surgery recently and he is now under rehabilitation and doing well. Pretty soon he will be moderating this forum in the next few days. He said Hi to all of you!:wave:

Ken’s a good friend of mine and I knew there must be a reason that he hadn’t been seen around here for a while. Luckily I remembered a friend of his and she contacted his family. I’m glad that he’s doing well and will be back here soon, doing what he does best. Thanks Moises :thumbsup:

Jan. C & c's always welcome.

joe1It

hi, thank you for this message, sorry it’s not good though
            it’s very nice to know that doing well and that it will come back soon, sincere wishes for a speedy recovery and a big hug from everyone

:wave:

- C & C welcome ( comments and criticisms highly appreciated)

— NOT allowed for Al training

Wassie

:wave: Hi, back to Ken. I’m glad he’s coming along well.

talisman

I wish for a speedy and safe recovery for Ken!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                    C and C always welcome.
                    My DeviantArt Gallery

rooroosta

All the best, Ken..wishing you a speedy recovery.

CoalTip

A speedy recovery Ken!!!

Critics & Comments Always Welcome
                            SketchBooks[2014[/B]][/SIZE] [2015[/B]][/SIZE]

Janby

Update: I’ve spoken to Ken this weekend, via text messages. He’s doing well and will be in rehabilitation for a couple more weeks, so won’t have access to the internet until he gets home.

joe1It

Janby, thanks for the update, it’s really nice to know that it’s going great .

Janby

Janby, thanks for the update, it’s really nice to know that it’s going great .

You’re welcome :thumbsup: We texted each other a couple of days ago. He still has a few weeks of rehabilitation to go, but he said he’s passing some of the time teasing the staff and other patients :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe1It

but he said he’s passing some of the time teasing the staff and other patients :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi!
                                            did he say so? :lol: ,too strong, is a great
                                            well come on, with his character, his humor, soon she’ll be okay.

Anne Roy

I am really happy that he is fine and will be back soon. I do not know him personally but I read his comments, he is very generous with his knowledge. It does help me and I wish him the best. Good news. Thank you

Janby

Just had a message from Ken and he’ll be home by the weekend. He still has a long way to go, but he’ll get there :)

As a fellow moderator, I know how much we are all missing Ken so it’s good to know he’s on the mend ….. thank you Jan, for establishing and maintaining that contact.:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Janby

As a fellow moderator, I know how much we are all missing Ken so it’s good to know he’s on the mend ….. thank you Jan, for establishing and maintaining that contact.:)

Hi Maureen. Ken and I became firm friends when I joined WC in 2006. We’ve emailed each other regularly since then, so when he hadn’t replied to me a couple of times, I knew something wasn’t right.

He is doing very well and his mischievous sense of humour is keeping him going, I think. He won’t be home at the weekend after all, unfortunately. The guy who was supposed to be adapting his home, ‘hadn’t got around to it’, so there’s a delay until someone gets that done for him. Hopefully it’s soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.