Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    maryinasia

cc enjoyed

Cyndi L

Hi Mary! How did I miss this? You’ve got such a great sense of depth here, with the poor laden-down person traveling through endless pathways to a door that opens on… On what? It intrigues me, because I wonder what he will find beyond that open door.

vhere

lovely balance of tone and quiet vs busy areas – nice one

Mysterious and mesmerizing, Mary, love all the angles and intrigue of this collage!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

maryinasia

thanks for these encouraging words!

ladypainter

I really like this collage. Has some mystery to it and yes I agree with Cyndi it is intriguing.

Elinor:wave:
                        "keep your own time tickin"

maryinasia

thanks!

laf.art

Great piece – lots of interest

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                                Instagram laf.abstracts

Eraethil

Really dramatic, but comfortable at the same time. I really enjoy that your figure is walking out of the darkness into the light. And the contrast of hard and soft edges is very effective. Well done for certain!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                                    Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

maryinasia

thanks for these encouraging words!

graphicali

What a great piece. So well done, I could look at this one for ages.

"I am not yet born; provide me, with water to dandle me, grass to grow for me, trees to talk to me, sky to sing to me, birds and a white light in the back of my mind to guide me." From Prayer Before Birth by Louis Macneice.
                                            maryinasia

thanks for those encouraging words!

DreamSketcher

Hi Mary. Great piece! Liked how you played successfully with the elements and a a suggestion of a storyline, pulling the viewer in.

Do what you can. It is the art of the possible. ;)
                                                    ~Not sure who said this. But I agree!

maryinasia

Thanks!

Monastic Bat

Great composition, I just really like the shapes of the dark and light.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
                                                            Regards,
                                                            Greg.

[FONT=Century Gothic]So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in??? :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.