Home Forums Explore Media Watermedia Watermedia challenge for May 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    CaliAnn

Welcome to the May Watermedia challenge.

I hope you find something that inspires you this month to join the May challenge!

You can upload your artwork at any time (there’s no reveal date) – but most important of all – HAVE FUN!

Except for HorseTail Falls (RIL), all photos are from Pixabay

When posting, please mention size, medium and any other relevant information about your painting– curious minds want to know! :)

More to follow ..

[FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings][/FONT][/FONT]

CaliAnn

More:

CaliAnn

Hopefully one of the moderators (Kay?) can come by and format the above properly for me! :)

These are some really great pix! Thanks for hosting! Maybe Viv can figure out how to format; they’re lined up okay on my monitor.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

CaliAnn

Thanks Kay :)

Thanks, KaliAnn. 😎 Now to choose!

Penny
                    I live in Wiltshire, England
                    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

CaliAnn

Hi Penny – I chose the colorful balloon image just for you – I know how much you love color :)

Lovely photos! They seem to be ok on my monitor also.

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

Thank you, CaliAnn. That one did take my eye! 👍

Penny
                        I live in Wiltshire, England
                        “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

CaliAnn

Thanks Viv. When I look at them, I see a bunch of space between the text, and I normally see the images going down, mine are side by side – oh well :)

You’re welcome Penny :)

No they are underneath each other the way they usually are on my computer screen? You must be posting with an ipad, or tablet? Any time I’ve posted on my tablet, the images always look either side-on or side by side, but come out ok on the website.

Trying to decide which one to do. Will I have another try at the beautiful red, blue and yellow sky? I didn’t do too well with my last month’s effort! Or will I try one of the others? Decisions, decisions, decisions…….! :clear:

CaliAnn

Vivien No, I posted using windows 10 & latest version of FF. Oh well, as long as everyone can see the images, guess that’s fine then.

I thought your version of the un-bearded lady came out fine!

Cali Ann – :lol: :thumbsup:

IsobelW

All these photos are great! The dog’s so sweet! Did a small water colour sketch, with gouache, and some pen.

CaliAnn

Isobel: You did a fantastic job, the eyes are phenomenal – they shine and really captured his sweetness :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.