Home Forums Explore Subjects Abstract and Contemporary Art selling you a future

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    saje

Plaster sculpture, 20″ depth x 10″x 11″

Katie Black

Hi Saje, I noticed that it is exactly two years today since your last post..I notice these things :lol: I hope your in good health.

I like your piece, as always thought-provoking and original.

Katie Black Fine Art

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

saje

thanks Katie, no, i didn’t notice:thumbsup: the time passed. had rectal cancer a couple years past. thanks for the comments

Greggo

It is so good to see your very special art again.
                    Welcome back!

greggo

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Lot of impact in that piece. Very strong; shows me things I haven’t thought of.

A painting is never really done as long as I can get my hands on it.

drorn

La_

welcome back, saje!
                            i’m not sure i’d purchase a future from this character, but i’d surely enjoy the conversation before making any final decisions on that.

la

saje

thanks for the comments

La, the piece is 20 inches long so the play is with depth. i like mixing 3d perspective with 3 dimensional vision. the piece has four sides that disappear into a point (actually two points but the other only shows in the real). we look at life sometimes as a tread into the far horizon. on the table the tablets show one hole going through as the other hole is a partial mark that ends up short of
                                passing through. we have two holes to look at into the future as the shop owner is outside his shop door selling pictures of the future.

john

Very cool saje.

jimwhalen

Your work is always compelling.Welcome back, Saje.

The essential thing, for me, is to offer a visual expression of those things in our experience that words cannot express www.jim-whalen.artistwebsites.com
                                        bvanevery

The future looks grim. It hasn’t done much for this guy, he’s in terrible physical shape. He has some kind of “ledger”. It’s a balance sheet of nothingness.

Eraethil

Yes welcome back. Your art is thought provoking as ever!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                                                Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

mudar

love it

Mudar Salimeh
                                                    my blog

my facebook

saje

thanks folks, it is good to be back.

Bilateral

Excellent to meet you through this thought provoking work.
                                                            The large tiles remind me of dominos, though with a hole. Are they tipped in a direction favorable to the seller? Also noted the one on the wall has its marks at an angle rather than parallel to the sides. These things make me oh so curious as to what the artist is thinking. Intriguing.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]“Do not fear mistakes - there are none.” Miles David

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.