Home Forums Explore Media Photography Digital Manipulation Discussions Digital Manipulation Challenge XV, Horse Profile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hopefully this image may get some activity started in the Digital Manipulation Forum.

Full size version is found here: https://www.wetcanvas.com/RefLib/showphoto.php?photo=189316&size=big&cat=20

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Quint

Here’s a horse of a different color in horse heaven.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Horse heaven for sure.
        Thanks for making me smile, Steve.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Oil painting effect.

Anonymous

My effort…

chaffee

Very cool renditions of a FINE looking horse…
                I did my usual mish-mashup….Horsefly…

Tim

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare

maryinasia

love the horsefly!

Thanks, Dave, for joining in. Looks like a canvas wrap.

Tim,
                    That’s so funny. I never saw one of those when I was taking my etymology class at Michigan State U.

LORELL

Dreamin

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Nice ones!! Funny ones!! I did not even know this was going on!!

Here’s one….not sure what is going on here….guess you guys will have to provide the caption……:thumbsup:

Natalie

Natalie :lol:

It looks like the horse wants to eat that huge mushroom. Look out Mr. Frog. :eek:

And the cows look like they are intensley studying the situation. Looks sort of believable to me.

Thanks Natalie.

LORELL

Quint

Horse asks gull whether frogs legs taste like chicken. Cows wanted to know.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Dreamin

Thanks, Lorell!!
                                Steve, that’s a good one! Ha ha ha !!!!!!

Natalie

Horse asks gull whether frogs legs taste like chicken. Cows wanted to know.

I want to know the answer too. :lol:

Dreamin

Very good simulated drawing, Lorell!! Or is that a sepia ink drawing?

The gull asks the frog, “Does horsemeat taste like beef?” The “beef” would like to know, too.

Natalie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.