Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Watercolour and coloured pencils. I took quite a lot of photos of this bull with the wet fur. He was so adorable and sweet. He came up to me in a very friendly way and stuck around for awhile. I might do another one, maybe in a different pose. I was trying to capture his softer look and so I’m not too happy with this one who looks rather stern. I also accidentally used wax pencils and then tried to fix it and got frustrated and gave up. I’ll call this version (a).

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/09-Dec-2019/1985576-signature_images_b.jpg
    [FONT="Comic Sans Ms"]websites | [FONT="Comic Sans Ms"]sketchbook

I like the texture of his hair and the colouring. I don’t think he’s too stern.

Penny
    I live in Wiltshire, England
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

fedetony

Is nice… try to go slower and make every stroke consciously, then you’ll start to see how image forms and looks real ;)…

Federico Garcia
        My Blog
        C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

Thanks Penny and Federico. I am impatient yes I know, totally guilty.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/09-Dec-2019/1985576-signature_images_b.jpg
        [FONT="Comic Sans Ms"]websites | [FONT="Comic Sans Ms"]sketchbook

Good advice from Federico. You have a recognisable style which seems to be developing very nicely Yvonne. Hats off to you for constantly painting and presenting your work. Love the colours.

Chammi
        My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.