Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Feb 15th Fury Friend. And future MI

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SAndypp

She is not mine but I lovely call her Missy Fu when she comes and visits. 3.6 Inches X 3.3 inches. Prismacolor pencils with prismacolor junior markers over the top and bit of white acrylic. It’s been a while since I’ve done an animal portrait but since she posed so lovingly for me I knew She had to be on my list. As always thank you for looking. I’m not supposed to post anymore till Monday so I will show my rest during the week.

tyree

oh what a beauty…such gorgeous eyes !!!!
            tyree :clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

eyepaint

Awww what a beautiful face :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

crispur2005

Those fabulous green eyes dominate this very pretty pus portrait. Love it.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Christine :wave:

She looks so sweet!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

SAndypp

Thank you everyone. Hopefully I protected that I really like her in real life. Here is Terracotta house. ACT size. Acrylic. I regret using black feltt pen but live and learn I say.

This one is Villa De Leiva. Also ACT card. Lighting is bad sorry. I added some flowers here and there but lost with the. Cobblestone floor it’s coloured pencils, acrylics and my aim at perspective.

This one is the coffee cherry’s Maker pens with coloured pencil on top. Also ACT size.

I can’t seem to stop I’m having too much fun.

123harry

You have produced some nice images here. The cat with the glowing eyes has a real presence. We used to have a visiting cat who used our place as a second home. I was sorry when he moved away.
                            The black line drawing on the more impressionistic colours actually works rather well. You can imagine a set of illustrations done in that way. No problem with the perspective either. Good stuff!
                            Thanks for hosting this week, I too have had fun with it!

C&C always welcome.
                            Instagram harry.hamill

Shanec

Some gorgeous work Sandy,

Great perspective on the old buildings, leaving out the detail in the cobblestones was a good thing, it would have distracted from the nature of the piece.

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

ConnieT

Wow, a productive time for you, Sandy. I love the cat so much! She resembles my Emma. In each of the others, I think you have chosen excellent modes for portraying the subjects. The adobe house is something like a fairy tale, which is really perfect for the distinctive look of the building and its surroundings. The street scene is wonderful, especially your handling of the street and the sky, which somehow “go together. And oh, my, don’t those coffee berries look fabulous!

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

Scattykat

…oh my, you’ve done lots! …like that you moved the trees away from the front of the mud house, lovely beans, well done on the street perspective, but kitty is my fave, looks real fluffy and cuddlable…

Scatty ....
                                        ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

Missy Fu is so lovely and cuddly!
                                        Excellent work on all of them!

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                        Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

A lovely set of minis Sandra – I like the way you draw them and then paint with such interesting textures – impressive …….. and I know we show them larger size which makes the small size that much more impressive!

Glad you’ve had fun doing all of these – thank you for hosting for us.:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

artastic

Excellent assortment of ATCs. Really love Missy Fu
                                            Thanks for hosting

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Hey Sandy:wave: lovely colours and textures:thumbsup:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/6932-painting-sig.jpg

http://guilliartgallery.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-life.html

floblue

Hi Sandy, nice miniatures, really love the cat and the street scenes, lovely skies.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.