Home Forums Explore Media Mixed Media, Encaustics, Collage and Alternative Materials Artist Books Sketch book Drawings Scribbles Notebooks and diaries Raphael Perez

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rafiperez

Artist Books Sketch book Drawings Scribbles Notebooks and diaries Raphael Perez

Cyndi L

Wow, have you been busy!! What treasures these are :heart:

Eraethil

Each one must be a joy to complete! Cheers!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

Sonia

What a really great collection – I would love to browse through these.

ladypainter

These are really amazing . You have such a large volume of work there. Do you ever use any of these works for a larger piece?

Elinor:wave:
                        "keep your own time tickin"

rafiperez

I worked on these drawings and artists books when I was 16 to 30 years old
                            ( today i am 53) I did almost 40 books and books, some of them very large, some books I worked for several months to a whole year … Today I no longer deal with these subjects and these artists books are used as sketches for me for large artworks . During these years I also worked with young children and this has an impact on the work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.