WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Partner: Artist's Network University
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-20-2019, 05:03 AM
Australia

Hails from Australia
Advertising workshops

Hey Guys,

I'v e looked around a bit on here and I am not sure where to post but I want to know where to post advertisements for upcoming workshops etc? eg; I have a couple in Europe/UK next year that I'd like to promote to an audience that is a lot closer geographically than here in Australia.

Is there such a forum on here or can anyone recommend somewhere to reach out to a wider European Audience?

Thanks so much,

Tony
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-20-2019, 04:26 PM
Atlanta, Georgia

Hails from United States
Re: Advertising workshops

Hi Tony. What kind of workshop? For example, if it's a watercolor workshop, then I'd suggest putting it in the watercolor "Learning Zone" here on wetcanvas. However, I've never seen a workshop advertised there, so maybe it's not allowed. Also, there's an "art workshops" section at artshow.com but I don't know what the rules or costs might be to advertise there, and I don't know who the main audience is for that site (U.S.? European? International?).

Last edited by lorianikins : 06-20-2019 at 04:39 PM. Reason: afterthought: I don't know whether wetcanvas allows this kind of advertising
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-21-2019, 07:09 PM
Australia

Hails from Australia
Re: Advertising workshops

Thank you. I'll check it out.
Yeh WC workshops etc.