Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Prinia

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Azuresong

This is my 2nd attempt at coloured pencils. My experience so far has been both very enjoyable and frustrating. But I think the results are quite encouraging.

Polychromos and Luminance on 5″ x 7″ hot pressed watercolour paper, blend with W&N Sansodor

C&C appreciated :)

Really nice. I like the bright colours. The feathers and the flower are well done.

Penny
        I live in Wiltshire, England
        “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

Wassie

This is beautiful. I love the colors. It looks like a Happy Easter painting.

Pingpongfan

I too love it. The touch in the sky the same colour as the flower is really nice.
                Vena

marksmomagain

Very Spring-gy:wave:

KaySilver

Gorgeous! I love the colourful background, and the bird and flower are both really nicely done. I hope the frustration has turned into satisfaction that it turned out so well. :)

smudged-blue

Lovely.

Sonia.
                            My photos available as reference
                            "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~ George Bernard Shaw.

ocmd123

Second attempt? Your results are very encouraging, indeed!!

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
                                Instagram

Save

Robin

Gorgeous! I also love the color choices!

Robin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.