Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Falling (A "JOHNNY")

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jhunsberger

Cathy turned 60 last year, and she was so quick to point out that we have been married for half of her life. Now that is an interesting fact, so when I started contemplating her birthday “JOHNNY” I knew it was going to have to be memorable. For the last week before her birthday I had been raking my brain to come up with an amazing background and then she sends me this video of a disappearing optical illusion with the question” can I do this? ” Well I thought sure I can do that however, to make it more personal I thought how cool would it look to have our kissing you and I picture suspended above the falling optical illusion because after being married for this long you have survived many illusions both good and bad and have overcome a tremendous amount of rises and falls together as a couple. This is the outcome of that thought. Yes life is indeed GREAT. This is on 98lb canson multimedia paper done with prismacolors, prang and crazy art pencils.

whatisajohnny.com

KarenESP

That truly indeed is memorable. I’m sure it will be a treasured keepsake

Wassie

Oh, Johnny, you remind me of that old song …
                “Oh, Johnny, oh, Johnny, how you can love”

jhunsberger

Thank you Karen, Cathy treasures them all, and truly looks forward to the next one created just for her.

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

Thank you Wassie I appreciate that

whatisajohnny.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.