Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Monday, May 21, 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It is Monday, where’s Don? Oh wait, he’s on his way to Texas for the annual music festival. I guess he’s got a good excuse for not starting the Monday Daily.

I wish I enjoyed planting flowers as much as I do shopping for them.
    Here are two pics from the nursery where I bought my flowers last week.

Have a great Monday,
    LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Anonymous

:music: Monday, Monday :music:

Hi Lorell; nice photos.

And “Hi” to those who come along later.

The 2 baby hummers are developing, and the pace of their development will increase dramatically in the next week or so. Mama seems to have gotten things down to an efficient routine – I seldom see her on the nest (away gathering nourishment, or maybe just taking a break from her child-rearing labors).

This morning I noticed that at least one of the nestlings had opened its eyes; all too soon, they’ll be on their way to start their own independent lives.

Here’s one photo from this morning (another in the separate Hummingbird thread that show one with eyes open) – other than cropping, it’s 100% SOOTC…

Hope you all are having or had a great Monday.

Greenhill
            Good day, Lorell and Dave.
            It would be interesting to know what his business plan was. :D ;)
            Saw him sitting in his car at St Kilda Esplanade where lonely ladies often walk.

MY FLICKR
            OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
            The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Cameraman

Here is a re-visit to the Cenotaph. I Plotted my image – using a Magnifying Glass and the third lines of my cam screen boxes. I used the box right in the middle of the screen to place my bottom of the bench legs in the bottom left corner of the Middle Box I call box #5 – but still inside box #5.
                On the P C I used the same Middle Box #5 the same way as I cropped my image.
                There are three rows of 3 boxes each – Vertical or Horizontal – as everyone knows – to work with this way and in the Crop Tool on the P C. It has some very accurate possibilities in composing an image.

I had problems with the auto uploader this morn for some reason.

Norm Dunne
                Lover of the Old Masters Art Period

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.