Home Forums The Town Center WC Site Technical Discussions Help Finding New Posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Delb0y

Apologies, I’m sure the answer to this has been asked many times, but a search for “New Posts” returns hundreds, maybe thousands, of results.

When I first visit the site I see a small dashboard stating No. Of New Thread Threads: 95 Number of New Posts 165 (or whatever the numbers are).

How do I find these threads and posts?

When I click on the link in the header bar for New Posts the search returns no items. I’m guessing I’m missing something obvious :rolleyes:

Cheers
        Del

Delb0y

Ahhh… I’ve answered my own query – don’t use Chrome. All is fine in IE, with plenty of new posts showing when I click the New Posts link. In Chrome I still get “No Results to Display”.

IE it is then!

Del

With Firefox, sometimes I get them sometimes I don’t, IE usually works well with this site though.

Sorry, I didn’t see this sooner, glad you figured it out. :)

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
            Find me on Instagram
            Find me on Facebook

~JMW~

Firefox gets that sometimes too. I think an odd random site glitch..
                You can wait a bit and try again, or just pick a forum then try the New Posts again..

~Joy~

Delb0y

The plot actually thickens… in IE (or at least, my IE) I can’t get the drop down menus from the top bar in all screens. It’s okay from the first screen – but if I do a search for New Posts then try, say, Content Areas… nothing. I’m slowly figuring out these little idiosyncrasies and by jumping between browsers am able to get where I want to go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.