Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE09012Horse.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rundun

Thanks Ryeath for Hosting.I chose to do the Horse.It is not something that I normally look for,but I wanted to give it a try.After a few trying to sketch it without any success I gave up and cheated by tracing it. I also decided to remove the Iron Bars. WC 8×5 C&C welcome.Thanks Imelda.

Ryeath

Beautiful horse Rundun, and I’m sure he thanks you for removing the bars :)

Very nice blending on the watercolors. Thanks for participating this week.

C&C always welcomed.

tyree

beautifully done..!!! tyree :wave:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

ConnieT

He or she looks like a lovely, sweet animal, and you’ve painted him/her beautifully. Good work on the background, too. Excellent idea to remove the bars. Very nicely done overall. :clap:

– ConnieT

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

LoganArt

Oooh nice horse, very good work.

C&C always welcome
                        dupliKate

He’s lovely…really nice watercolour work!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                            ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Very Well Done!

KolinskyRed

Imelaa, you’ve rendered and modeled the horse’s shape and coat colour beautifully! A great success! Well set against your background design as well. Great choice to drop the bars.

A very handsome horse!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Rundun

Thanks all for your kind comments..Imelda

Glad you removed the bars – this is good Imelda!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

ams

Nicely done. Good choices of color on the wood in the background and modeling on the horse. Definitely better without the bars.

Anne

Anne
                                        C & C always welcome.
                                        https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

artastic

A real beauty

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.