Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events wde..12.31.19…’mataji’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    tyree

5×8..w/c..pastel..pencil..mixed media…overlay by ribbet to produce a Matisse style ..1 hr time…

Thanks to all who participated or just looked:wink2: these past two weeks…

A Very Happy New Year to all the artists in the ‘All Media Art Events’ :grouphug:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

ConnieT

Wonderful, tyree! Stunning colors, great drawing, loads of creativity, and very Matisse. Bravo!

Thanks again for hosting during the holiday weeks. I hope to do my current one on New Year’s day.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

hostajunkie

I agree, it’s wonderful, vivid, and very Matisse!

Very nice, lovely sense of concentration.
                I’m puzzled though …. what is ribbet.? (My iPad wants it to be Tibet!!!)

Many thanks, yet again for hosting!

Happy New Year:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Clea

It does look Matisse-like! Beautiful colours, again!

Susan, this one is so special! Love the colors and design you put into it.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Polygon

I love the composition and the colours, this is really good!

Comments and critiques are always welcome.

eyepaint

Oh ho look at her sorting those flowers :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                            All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

Scattykat

lovely colour, and it def has a Matisse zing to it…

Scatty ....
                                ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

dupliKate

She looks very serene and Buddha-like. Love the colours and simplicity.

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                    ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                    http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

123harry

Nice illustration again. Lovely soft glowing reds and oranges.
                                        A happy new year to you too! Thanks for hosting these couple of weeks it’s been fun.

C&C always welcome.
                                        Instagram harry.hamill

Rundun

Glad you picked this one,really nice.Imelda

bjcpaints

I love it! I am thinking ribbet is a sort of black ink pen, not what a frog says. :)
                                                Just love the colors in this and may save for the future.

Barbara
                                                "Painting is an attempt to come to terms with life. There are as many solutions as there are human beings."
                                                George Tooker 1920 - 2011

ronsu18

i’m with dupliKate, serene, illuminated. there’s pure beauty, just like in a Matisse. Happy New Year!

C&C welcome

SAndypp

I LOVE IT!!!! Your close up works a treat. I adore her eyes. Very feminine and elegant. Love the colours. She is deep in thought. maybe remembering an old flame who had given her the same flower? The mind wonders.
                                                        You did great. Happy 2020. Look forward to seeing your future creations which are such a joy to see.
                                                        Sandy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.