Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Digital Art Showcase **Artwork Belongs in the Digital Showcase**

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elainepsq

Hi Guys, :wave:
        Can you help me out with something? Almost 4 years ago, we reorganized the forum:
        The Digital Showcase, is the place to put your work that you want to showcase.

The Digital Forum, is the place for questions and general discussion.

The Digital Library, is for keepers; tutorials, brushes, and instructions on how to do stuff

For almost 4 years, I have been moving threads from the Digital Forum to the Digital Showcase. I don’t want people to think their post has been deleted, so I leave the “moved thread” I’ve tried PMing people, to let them know why their post has been moved, but that gets time consuming.
        I thought it might just take a while of moving things and then people would start to notice, but now I realize, 4 years later I’m still moving things.

I’ve often said that organizing artists is like herding cats, but if anyone has any suggestions I’d love to hear from you. Reorganizing the subforums is unfortunately I big deal but I’d love to find a way to get everyone to put the right stuff in the right subforum.

:)

janinco

I didn’t notice the forum for the showcase at first…when you click on Digital Art it just opens the discussion forum and unless you specifically look above, you don’t see the others.

The Watercolor forum is divided into four main subforums with descriptions when you click on the main link. Maybe something like that would work?
            https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Jan

Herding cats is easy; all one needs is a large saucer of cream. 🤣

Artists, on the other hand, would just draw the saucer or the hand holding it. 😏

A suggestion to get more members to read this subject:  Move/copy it into the discussion forum, where folks still post their work.

Can’t hurt. :good:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.