Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Would love to see a Framing channel on WC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aravere

I would love to see a channel devoted to picture framing. Many of the channels consist of two-dimensional works that make use of frames for presentation. Why not have a discussion on different practices, methods, problem-solvers for us artists? I have no doubt that professional framers and conservationists would participate to both offer their advice as well as their services, of which artists can use both. :)

I searched WC for help with a framing dilemma I have, but no luck. We need a channel devoted to framing! :)

Thanks!!

I do because today I can.
        timothychambers.com

Hello Timothy … welcome to D&S. What sort of problem has presented itself? Someone here might have run across it and could help or you could post your question in a forum using your chosen media. :wave:

Hello, nice to meet you.

We do have a Studio Tips and Framing forum (click link). You could start a discussion there by making a new thread on whatever topic you’d like to discuss.

Be sure to check out the index of forums, where on each forum listing, there is a description to help people choose where it’s best to post.

[FONT=&quot]Enjoy the forums and be sure to check out the Member FAQ’s for help navigating the forums, posting, inserting images and more. Let us know if you need any help. :)[/FONT]
        [FONT=&quot]
        [/FONT]
        [FONT=&quot]Welcome to WetCanvas![/FONT]

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

Aravere

Thanks for the responses, SparrowHawk 7 and vmrs. I’ll head over to the a Studio Tips and Framing forum and post there. :)

I do because today I can.
            timothychambers.com

good question. I also know something from here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.