Home Forums The Learning Center Computers and Technology for Artists best laser paper for art prints

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have access to a laser printer that can print 11×17, I want to do a print of a dog portrait as a gift. I want it to be very good quality so they can frame it. I have not been able to find any info on using laser for art prints, only inkjet. What would you suggest? have you done it?

I tried and it is way too shiny for a print. I guess that is why people don’t use lasers. I’m going to use canvas on an inkjet

SlopBlot

I have access to a laser printer that can print 11×17, I want to do a print of a dog portrait as a gift. I want it to be very good quality so they can frame it. I have not been able to find any info on using laser for art prints, only inkjet. What would you suggest? have you done it?

Sorry this is so late. Did you ever find a laser paper? Graphics stores where I bring my pix use all sorts of papers for laser. Maybe you could ask for advice? I have used matte photo paper in my laser printers.

I Hate bodily functions! :o They are such time wasters and interfere with what I am doing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.