Home Forums Explore Subjects Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art Same ole Artist different name

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a while since i have posted anything here on Fantasy and Sci Fi art. I wanted to make a new introduction of myself. Most people around here know me as cartuneman. Hi my real name is John Blackford. I wanted to start using my real name because thats how I sign my art. lol So with out any further ado :wave: Hi and howdy from me and to you all. to help you all remember me I am posting a reprint of a fantasy painting i did last year you may have seen it. I call it The Birth of a Fairy and a couple more just for fun……hope to hear from you all again. By the way I am no longer on Facebook or any other social site. I got away from all that and found I can devote more of my time to my art. YAY:clap: I wanna get my Mojo back…..

Hi John, I can merge your accounts, if you want. We can change your name easily enough, so if you want a change just let myself, or one of the other Admins know. :)

I remember you, I love your use of light and color! It’s nice to see you again. :)

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
    Find me on Instagram
    Find me on Facebook

Thanks for remembering me, Sure, if you want that would be cool . but can I use my new password and name from now on?

Attalus

Love #1 – she looks like she is stepping out of a chrysalis. :) A birth, right?

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

vanity

I love all of them , but #3 is definitely my favorite. Great colors and funny/original concept ! ;)

https://www.instagram.com/clay_and_ink/
            https://www.deviantart.com/whitewillows
            Formerly vanity

Very nice work, so creative!

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

KPMAC

Fantastic work… Love the colorwork

KPMAC:cool:

talisman

I remember these from before and I’m glad to have you back again.
                    Does this mean we can look forward to seeing more or your lovely works in the future?
                    I sure hope so!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                    C and C always welcome.
                    My DeviantArt Gallery

Thanks for remembering me, Sure, if you want that would be cool . but can I use my new password and name from now on?

Yup, it should be merged now.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                    Find me on Instagram
                    Find me on Facebook

WoodyWelch

The art is absolutely beautiful. I love the Birth of a Fairy especially as it is such a mesmerizing blend of fantasy and reality…the silhouette of the little character is magnificent as are the surroundings!!! :clap:

Boafamily

Love your stuff.

Attalus

Woody: great minds, and all :wink2:

Want to add that the longer I look at #2, the better I like it :heart:

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

DarkFlights

thank you all for the great welcome back and for liking my work. I hope to post more fantasy art for you all !!! Again thank you all.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.