Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 15 November WIP poppies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Clea

I am about half way through my wood print after a about 2,5 hours. At the 2-hour-mark you would not have been able to recognize anything, just grey with some black dots. The plan is to add three more colours: a bright red, a light grey and white. C & c welcome.

artastic

hope to see the finish, great work so far

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Wow, that is looking awesome already!

Wendy C&C always welcome
            Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

dupliKate

Oooo…I love that rich red with the grey! Can’t wait to see it finished!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

123harry

Looks intriguing!

C&C always welcome.
                    Instagram harry.hamill

Clea

This is one of the final prints after another 2 hours:

About 24 x 30 cm, lino inks on black paper. In the end, I left out the white, because I liked it with the light grey background.

tyree

that is gorgeous !

tyree :clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Wow! Totally blows me away.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

ConnieT

Wow! You made perfect decisions for completing the print. It is beautiful! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

eyepaint

Oh cool! Love this!!!

-- EP Moderator for:
                                    All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

dupliKate

Oh wow! I love how this turned out! Gorgeous!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                        ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Beautiful!
                                        ( Makes me want to do some woodcuts too, which I haven’t done since the 70’s, but I’d better stick with admiring yours!)

Wendy C&C always welcome
                                        Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

ronsu18

:clap: :clap: :clap:
                                            agreeing that the grey bg works, absolutely stunning color and value. great drawing!

C&C welcome

Clea

Thank you! This was a lot of fun and I feel like doing a lot more woodcuts!

Maybe you could do a demo on WetCanvas for us.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.