Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to show off that I made it this far lol. Been following a series of tutorials on YouTube for Blender. My 9 year old son also joined in though he’s a couple of videos behind. He did start to get ahead of me though. But I am following the tutorial and taking notes because I know I won’t remember anything, so I end up watching most of it a few times.

Next will be a coffee cup and then the background. I plan to finish the tutorial series and then try to create something on my own.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
    Every painting is a new adventure.

Perfect.

Thanks Skylar.

mkmcreations.com

Mike L

Can I order a dozen of these delivered? 😛

Practice religion freely and freedom religiously.

Dave F

This is beautiful work! How long have you been creating digital ary?

goldensun

That’s so realistic and beautiful. I really love it.

jow104

obviously a good tutorial and very presentable.

arl

Great; making me hungry.

Arlene - C & C always appreciated
                        instagram.com/ababadart

Thanks for looking everyone. Dave, just started about week ago with this tutorial. Here’s a link to the first video if anyone is interested.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPrnSACiTJ4

It is a good tutorial, he explains a lot. For me the hard part is remembering all the keyboard shortcuts lol. And sometimes I would have a problem and have to check everything to see what was wrong.

I didn’t finish the series yet and not sure if I will, maybe later. I’m more interested in creating objects rather than complete scenes right now. I nearly finished the coffee cup, just didn’t add the water droplets on the inside of the cup. And he left out adding any foam on the coffee, said it’s too advanced for this series.

mkmcreations.com

jocko500

time to eat lol I put tea in my cup please hahah

anyway blender is not an easy program. You doing well in it. i learn some in Poser and Bryce. I know these two programs was made to help the painter paint images. poser was made to take the place of woody the man. both these programs took off in it own art form. Many other programs like Blender came up to challenge Poser and Bryce. you can import Poser figures into Bryce as bryce was made to make landscapes and rooms and furniture and donuts and stuff for the figures . I do not know if you can import poser into Blender.
                            Anyway that all I know about the history part. Hope who ever told me this was right lol

ideas is like the stars in Heaven, just grab one and hang on and if it do not work out grab another one:)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.