Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Brand new fairy Thought Id share

Boafamily

I like this…

Attalus

So fairies run on uv light. Besides drinking dew and munching on honeysuckle? Works for me. Nice work. :)

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Thanks for liking this Boafamily I am going to change the feel of this to night time in photoshop, hehe the wife told me fairies recharge from moonlight lol I asked her how did she know that and she just winked at me…..hehe

lol thanks Attalus, Glad you like it.

Here she is in the moonlight. You guys decide which one you like… lol

They both look good. I suppose moonlight would make sense since that’s when they seem to come out the most.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

They’re both lovely. Amazing how cool and warm tones can change so much!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
            Find me on Instagram
            Find me on Facebook

talisman

They are both very wonderful and magical.
                The lens flares look more like floating obs in the moonlight version, also super cool.
                I like the wing colors in daylight better, but I like the glow around her and the overall feel of the moonlight version better. Just my thoughts.

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                C and C always welcome.
                My DeviantArt Gallery

Attalus

I like both and agree they could stand as lessons to new artists on the difference between warm and cool tones. Did you say what medium they were? If so, I missed it. :)

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Thanks for liking these guys

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.