Home Forums Explore Media Mixed Media, Encaustics, Collage and Alternative Materials My first post TWD fanart watercolor mixed media

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BiancaDilella

Cc welcome:)

Bianca D.:wave:

Cyndi L

Hello, Bianca, and welcome to WetCanvas! I am hopelessly behind on everything pop culture…who is this gorgeous creature? :) I assume he’s on The Walking Dead?

Fabulous face, Bianca, I really admire your skill!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Boafamily

This is spot on and I love your style.

ladypainter

Very cool and really well done.

Elinor:wave:
                    "keep your own time tickin"

Sonia
                        Eraethil

Excellent likeness and capture of the expression. The background might be fighting a touch with his moodiness, but the phthalo green is a creative and apt colour choice for this character. Well done!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                            Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

DreamSketcher

Very nice observation/control and understanding of mediums and light/shadow/values.:clap:

Do what you can. It is the art of the possible. ;)
                                ~Not sure who said this. But I agree!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.