WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread  

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Enthusiast
Near Bethlehem PA

Hails from United States
Mon 12/1

Morning everyone.

Hard to believe it is December already. It is cold enough to make me believe it, but where does the time go?
Beth hope your mom is doing better. My dad has the same issues with the skin thinning. What would be minor for us is a problem for them.
My missing new hire is here. I did get a call from him on Friday. Here he had called one of my bosses and left a message that he could not get in. The boss he left a message with did not pick up their messages that morning so he had at least tried to let us know. He was depending on someone else to get here and they suddenly decided they did not want to do it. Kind of rough when that happens.
I did get my home kiln up and running over the weekend. My DW had some fusing pieces that she wanted to make so we set the unit up and put in a fusing recipe. We looked at the pieces this morning and they were fused nicely. Now I just have to put in a slumping program for her and she will be off and running. Why do I see the electric bill going up. All good. She makes some really nice fused pieces. If I get a chance I will take some pics.

Have a good one.

Carlos
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-01-2014, 01:18 PM
A Local Legend
Cereal City/Battle Creek, MI

Hails from United States
Re: Mon 12/1

Morning Carlos and anyone else who drops in! Sounds like your wife is on a roll to making some pretties! If the kiln is in the right place it could help make the house warmer!

I don't have lots of time to catch up with all your post. So I will wish you all well. Beth I hope your Mom continues to heal from her many stitches on her shin.

Stay warm if you need to and comfy if you don't We are still in Mississippi until our trip home for Christmas. Then headed South or West...haven't made up our minds. I guess the weather will dictate the direction. Life is good and all is going well currently. My back is way better, the pain has decided to keep traveling down my hip and into my leg. Hopefully when it gets to my toes it won't hurt as much. Oh well as of today I quality for Medicare so at least that is a light in the tunnel of health care!

Have a great week everyone!
Dilly