Home Forums Explore Media Drawing and Sketching Large Modern Racing Yachts rough sea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joesurfer

14″ x 11″. Strathmore 400 drawing paper. Staedtler Graphite pencils, B8 to H2.
        Blurry picture.

I have just been thrown out of the inn where I was staying, naked as a worm. Claude Monet

Lovely!

Christel

joesurfer

I did not draw any particular picture for this,. I drew the outer shapes of the hulls and the horizon and then went from there. I did use several pics of water and several of clouds as a guideline but did not draw any particular picture. I use certain pics often in all my drawings as a guide. Just used them as guideline to keep me on track when I felt like not thinking. So the drawing itself is fictitious. People who have bought my last several drawing said they was diggin on the water so I focused on that. I chose modern large racing mono hauls because I like these boats the rich people have built these days. “Comanche” is my favorite boat….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmz9iqyeSU

I have just been thrown out of the inn where I was staying, naked as a worm. Claude Monet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.