Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    sueg

This is a mixed media painting with acrylics measuring 24×30. All comments appreciated and thanks for looking.

NICE…. Looks like thunder lightning in a galaxy far far away :clap:

Abstract painter - Taste is something you learn

INSTAGRAM

KENNETHLINDHOLM

bongo

i like this. what medias did you mix and what is the size/support?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/18-Sep-2019/1999899-sigsmall.jpg
            STUDIOBONGO

sueg

It’s on canvas 24×30. I used paper, modeling medium and acrylics

Terry

oooaahh, give me your address, I’m going to send you all my supplies. :clap: I love this painting.

Terry

Edgar Whitney: "I don't want the truth, I want a beautiful lie"
                    C&C always welcome:
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtsyGiftsByTerry

Greggo
                        when I see “Sueg” in the new threads started, I look forward to something great.
                        I was not disappointed!

I have no idea how to do what you do, and that just adds to my appreciation.

I feel like this is a vision of the Creation, magnificent and awe-inspiring.

It seems to have such a sense of movement and grace, with electricity and power.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

sueg

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I don’t have any kind of formula or method as to what I do. I decide my colors and let it go from there. Thanks again for looking

Gorgeous! Reminds me of how the dawn of creation must have taken place.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Jon

Well done! I especially like the drama in the upper left quadrant.

willow33

This is yummy! The textures, the color, the light, the froth of what looks like waves.

trufflecat

Exciting and powerful with great colors too!

Art is never finished, only abandoned.-- Leonardo da Vinci :thumbsup:

http://www.susanbaileyart.com
                                        Bilateral

Earth,wind and fire. Water too.
                                            The composition is exquisite, the texture and colors superb.
                                            Just wonderful.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]“Do not fear mistakes - there are none.” Miles David

Beautiful. I signed in just to let you know how wonderful this is. Well done!

SLam

This is so awesome, it absorbs me.

willow33
                                                  Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.