Home Forums The Town Center WC Site Technical Discussions problems uploading images error.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skipstah

Hi there. I have been having a lot of problems uploading images to wetcanvas lately. It seems to error out on both my computers, in different browsers even, using the same error. Often time when it prompts me to upload the image, it resizes it like normal, but when I click the image to select.. it just PooF.. kicks me out back into the thread I’m typing in. Other times, it won’t even get to upload the image, telling me “something is blocking your browser from accepting cookies”. I haven’t changed any settings ever. Sometimes (like 20% lately) it will work ok, but lately mostly errors.

Anyone offer any explanation or help?

Thanks in advance. mike

WEBSITE

~JMW~

Try the site/technical forum section— there is a recent thread on uploading, maybe those posts will help you..
            https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

~Joy~

skipstah

Thx Johannes. Appreciated!

WEBSITE

The Chrome browser update gave me problems the other day. I used EDGE and it uploaded fine, Eventually, I close Chrome, reopened it and restarted Chrome and it works fine now. I made sure wetcanvas.com was on the White List.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.