Home Forums Explore Media Printmaking 36 x 60" Bare Naked Etching Press for Sale (Halifax, Nova Scotia)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cornellv

36 x 60″ Bare Naked Etching Press. Comes with upgraded casters for easy moving, 2 sets of etching blankets and homemade wooden storage containers (if you want them!)

This press is amazing, it easily comes apart into 4 pieces so that it can fit through any door frame. High gear ratio for easy turning and captains wheel!

Selling this well cared for press because we’re moving and won’t have space in our new place.

Serious inquiries only please, if this post is still up, the press is still available.

bridog

Have a friend (residing in Hawaii) looking for a used etching press. If you want to message me the asking price I can relay this info. to them. Thanks

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. Emile Zola

www.myprintmakingjourney.blogspot.com
            visit my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/borealart

contumacious

Asking price?

Would you be willing to allow a professional shipper to come and crate it for shipping?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.