WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Reference Image Library Requests and Support
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#46   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Connecticut

Hails from United States
Re: Please post your Technical Questions/Issues in this thread

is their any way of saving the pictures under favorites or my pictures of the ones i like? i have two computers i use to look at and dont want to have to remember where i put what on what pc ==) so is there is a way to save the pictures under here for me? that way i can also see them from my notebook or desktop as i move around

thanks
  #47   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:25 PM
A WC! Legend
Wandering the Wonderland

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherlin
is their any way of saving the pictures under favorites or my pictures of the ones i like? i have two computers i use to look at and dont want to have to remember where i put what on what pc ==) so is there is a way to save the pictures under here for me? that way i can also see them from my notebook or desktop as i move around

thanks

When you look at a photo in the RIL~ yours or someone elses, at the bottom of the photo there are some options listed like "print view", etc. One is "add to favorites."

Whenever you open the library you will see "My Photo's" "My Favorites" listed at the top of the photo's. That's where they store.

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
  #48   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Connecticut

Hails from United States

thanks !! i found where they should be stored but couldnt find where to add them! thanks a lot!!!
  #49   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-28-2006, 11:46 AM

Can I download and use photos for watercolour painting and sell in a gallery? OR are all copyrighted and cannot be sold? Margaret Smith
  #50   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Enthusiast
USA, NJ

Hails from United States

Hi Margaret,

All the images in the library are there to be used as reference images. We always advise members who are going to be selling pieces to contact the photo's owner and ask for permission to use it.
  #51   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Oakwood, Ohio, near Dayton.

Hails from United States

I posted four images this morning (Monday, 4 Sept. 2006), three of mushrooms and one of an Oriental eggplant. I forgot to change the Category listing to [color=blue]FRUITS AND VEGETABLES[/i] from Our Contributors. (I've only done this once before...that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. )

Can the category for those four pictures be changed so they will appear in the Vegetable section, sub-section Eggplant and Mushrooms if they exist?

Thanks,

Sylvia
  #52   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-08-2006, 05:13 AM
A WC! Legend
Burns Lake, British Columbia

Hails from Canada

Hi,

I've been trying to upload the larger images for the WDE this weekend and I keep getting the following...am I doing something wrong?

this is below that

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Lorna Hannett.com
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  #53   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Suffolk UK

Hails from England

I clicked on the link provided by Leaflin's "Useful information" thread in Marine Forum - it doesn't work?
Alan
  #54   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-09-2006, 08:44 AM
Enthusiast
Florida

Hails from United States

Hello.. I have a question about using the images in the reference library. Several days ago I came across an image I would have liked to use, but it had a copyright logo on it. Does that mean that the image is not copyright free, or can I assume that because it is posted in the ril the copyright is void? I don't want to get in trouble by using something that I am not supposed to use, so I wanted to check before downloading.

Thanks,
Linda

There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and intelligence transform a yellow spot into the sun. ~ Picasso
  #55   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Enthusiast
USA, NJ

Hails from United States

Hi all!

Sylvia - Your images have been moved to the fruits and vegetables category.

Lorna - I'm gonna PM you, cause I would like you to email me one of your photos so I can try to replicate the errors you are experiencing.

Alan - Thanks for reporting the bad link, I have updated it so it now links to a thread that is active.

Linda - Can you post the link to the image you are referring to, there shouldn't be any images in the library that have the copyright symbol on them. I would not recommend using this image as a reference image unless you obtain in writing permission from the photographer to use the image.
  #56   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Enthusiast
Florida

Hails from United States

Hi, Keustice..

I have to admit.. I don't know how to post a link to a photo.. or to anything, for that matter.. but I will be happy to try if you point me to directions on how to do it..

Linda

There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and intelligence transform a yellow spot into the sun. ~ Picasso
  #57   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Enthusiast
North Central Florida

Hails from United States

Hello,
I uploaded 2 photos yesterday. The file names are stacieeyefreckle.jpg and stacieeyes.jpg. They are my cousin's and I got them mixed up with mine. Her user name is justsunny. Could the contributor's name be changed to justsunny instead of Anda G? It is OK if you can't, since I am the only one worried about it. Sunny doesn't care either way.

Thanks,
Andagail
  #58   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-11-2006, 06:54 PM

I have to delete my other account, please can you tell me how to do it.I created it because i had been having problems getting in to Wet Canvas.
  #59   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Enthusiast

Hails from New Zealand

HI Kerri,

I have uploaded photes for the WDE and probably left it a bit late because they're still sitting waiting. The trial one I did a few days ago went through very fast so perhaps mislead me.
Can you do these fasster so the WDE has them for the weekend?
Under my name
Elain

thanks very much

www.nzflutterby.blogspot.com
  #60   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Enthusiast
Ontario, Canada

Hails from Canada

I posted a number of pictures earlier today of Maui, just checked to see if they had been approved but there is nothing there waiting for approval. They seem to have gone - am I having a senior's moment -

thanks