Home Forums Explore Media Watercolor Palette Talk *** Daily Wash Wednesday All Hallows Eve, 2018 **

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    doppler

Let the zombie armies commence.

In search of sugar.

Arm yourself with vinegar.

I heard one woman on the radio who said she makes fruit punch, then adds lychees stuffed with fresh blueberries. Kids love it as eyeball drink.

Not a Halloween fan. We hired a dog.

Warm day today and will be getting hotter. I’m entranced that my husbands ex wife’s broccoli seeds are emerging. My saved beans haven’t. :cool: didn’t think they would.

So watering the garden, getting a haircut, reading the world news and trying not to cry, my day was full.

:wave:

Annie
        "On the other hand, you have different fingers".
        Steven Wright
        My Flickr Site

Good morning all.

Mischievous Night is pretty low key these days, we get a few teenagers so I have a supply of sweets.

A quiet day ahead.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Lulu

No body but nobody has done trick or treating at our door….ever.

Happy birthday to Sylvia’s daughter.

Lovely sunny day. Thankfully for the royals. They have had such dismal weather until today.
            I think they fly home tomorrow.
            What a delightful couple.

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

Hi Lulu, I’m not surprised with a quarter mile drive :)

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Lulu

:lol: better make sure we have similar with the next house Doug.:lol:

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

rossmarie

Morning all

Ready to repel all trick or treaters – boiling oil from a bedroom window should do the trick bit.

Beautiful sunny morning here. Carpet fitters arrive in an hour. With help from daughter we cleared the rooms of furniture yesterday. Most is now in garage or conservatory. Had nowhere to sit so went to bed early – and completely shattered. Chucked out some stuff. Now we face putting it all back!!

Better get up …… bye for now

Mike :)

shadye1

I went out and bought goodies for children under 3ft tall, there are about half a dozen in the street when my boys were young we had a lot of fun but kept the hose ready for eggers

shipbroker

We wouldn’t have any visitors in the village,have not had for at least ten years.
                            However,there are some small ones on this rally and they are set up for Halloween…two little boys are climbing the 199 steps in Whitby in costume today,with their grandmother dressed as a witch……..’nuff said!

Awful night of non sleep again…

Geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

shadye1

We wouldn’t have any visitors in the village,have not had for at least ten years.
                                However,there are some small ones on this rally and they are set up for Halloween…two little boys are climbing the 199 steps in Whitby in costume today,with their grandmother dressed as a witch……..’nuff said!

Awful night of non sleep again…

Geoff

I never had you down as a Goth!

Bill

Good day and good night all,

We had rain most of the night with thunder. I don’t like thunder and neither does Ms. Feral. Should be a nice day, though, today.

Years ago we passed out chocolate bars but our driveway is curved and surrounded by trees. So it becomes a liability issue. Now we turn off any exterior lights and it remains peaceful.
                                    Bill

Be kinder than necessary

A good Wednesday to all on this All Hallow’s Eve….early this morning. The cat, who will become a stuffed doorstop later today, decided my ear needed a good washing at 04:45……I think the orange smear on the bedroom wall goes quite nicely with the drapes, if I say so myself. 05:00 and it’s 64° outside….humidity has moved in, I’m betting the rain gets here before the noon hour.

I doubt we’ll have any visitors this evening….supposed to be raining pretty good by evening. We’ll join my daughter and her family…the middle grandson is a Halloween baby….he turns 13 today. This is the kid who reads Stephan Hawking’s books…..he just finished “There is No God”, so I guess I’ll have to read it because undoubtedly he’ll want to tell me all about it and discuss it. He’s that brainy type kid….he’ll go fly fishing with me, but I think it’s just to indulge me or to talk about the physics of the perfect cast. Love this kid! He’s always expanding his universe.

Annie….I admire that you interact with your husband’s ex…..my ex would yank those broccli seedlings right out of the ground if my wife had planted some……and I’m with you on the news stuff, heck, I actually go to the BBC to get a break from our never ending stream of insanity over here centered on the Orange Pumpkin squatting in the Oval Office……..who has decided he can alter our Constitutiion with a flick of his Executive Pen concerning citizenship by birth here in the US……

No big plans today….other than the birthday thing this evening….good thing, I’ll be stuffing a certain cat later…….

Greetings to all here and to come….hope your day is fantastic or was. BBL

Be good, do good……don’t eat little tricksters, even if they are crunchy and go well with ketchsup…….

Steve.

Pain and heartaches aren't options in life........misery is a choice.

Uschi

Good Morning!!

Dull, raining and a high around 13C.

Yesterday was the perfect Indian Summer day, warm and sunny. Perfect chance to get my last yard work done.

Since I am now surrounded by university students the trick or treaters are no longer tempted so I will turn off the porch light as I have done for several years.

No big plans for the day yet.

I had a chat with our Gail and Dan yesterday evening, their house, our Ontario Meet locale:heart: has been sold and they found a smaller one without stairs:thumbsup: and a river flowing at the edge of their back yard:thumbsup: They are very happy!!

Steve, your grandson sounds like quite the kid:thumbsup:

Mike, it will be worth all the labour and look beautiful.

Annie, nice that your garden is doing well.

:wave: To all here and all yet to come and I wish us all a good day!!

Uschi

Bill

Uschi, thanks for relaying your talk with Gail. Glad she and Dan are content in their new home.

I actually mowed the lawn and mulched the leaves yesterday. It was such a nice day.
                                            Bill

Be kinder than necessary

:wave:

Good evening, if the Halloweeners came here I wasn’t home.. Tania and I went to Elise presentation, she got an award and a medal. BCT not sure what that is?

After the awards we all raced up to the hospital to see Alan. Reece ad just left as we arrived, we just missed him.

His Dr told him after the angiogram, that he had a blockage, and they will discuss it tomorrow. He looked better than he was yesterday, and enjoyed chatting and joking with the girls.

I am off to bed, I am beat..

Love and hugs :grouphug::heart::grouphug:

JJ
                                            Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
                                            MY BLOG
                                            My Youtube videos

Good Morning! Happy Hallowe’en! I love this Holiday. It’s pouring rain for now but promises to clear up for all the little ones who’ll be out and about. I think that children love this day more than Christmas. :) I have my own witch’s costume that has a beautiful purple satin lined cape and a hat with flowing purple and black feather. :lol:

I can’t stay online too long. I have Class to get to this morning. I’ll set out the bowl of candy for the Group.

Uschi, I was hoping that Gail would come here and tell everyone herself. Dan wants to buy a kayak. :lol: Their house is now another 1 1/2 hour’s drive past the 4 hours to their current home. She did say that the motorhome would fit in their yard, though.

I’ll be back a little later. I’m not showered or dressed and the Group will be here in less than an hour!!! :eek:

Char --

CharMing Art -- "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art." Leonardo DaVinci

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.