Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Hello from Scandinavia!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeftys

Hello from Scandinavia!

I’m passionate about painting and drawing. I use oil, acryl, pastel, chalk, watercolor, pencil. I work out of my imagination and/or photographs. I sometimes combine photography, painting and prints.

I’m also always interested in the tecnical aspect of a piece of Art. I’m so glad to jump in! I’ve been reading many threads as I’m looking after new possibilities of ground to prepare my supports. Thank you soo much for your posts that enlightened the comprehension of my new challenge :-)

Hugs from above the baltic!

Jon

Welcome, it is very nice to meet you.
            Jump right in and post your work. Be sure to tell the members if you desire C&C.
            Should you have any questions about the site features, please feel free to return here at any time and someone will assist you.
            FYI:
            * You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels Menu at the upper left.
            * Clicking on your own username will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts
            * Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
            * Note the “Stickys” (permanently ‘stuck’ threads) at the top of each Forum Home page that have helpful information
            * You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.

Greggo

Welcome to the WC Welcome Forum!

This is the place to introduce yourself and for us to pass on to you some tips.

There are lots of fine folks here, you can meet many of them as you browse about while exploring the full list of the forums. We are looking forward to seeing your art, and getting to know you!

There are all levels of artists, from many lands, working in virtually all mediums. Newcomers to Art are especially welcome. Be sure to visit the Drawing and Color Theory Forums.

Sharing, learning and teaching others is the best way to fan the creative flames.
                The friendly members here will try to help you with any questions you have.

Be sure to review the guidelines for commercial uses,
                Read about the use of images in the Reference Library.
                Links to additional information contained in my signature line below.

(The Abstract & Contemporary Forum is where I am usually found.)

Greggo

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Hello, it’s lovely to meet you.

We have forums for all those different mediums and more, enjoy!

Welcome to the forums. :)

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                Find me on Instagram
                Find me on Facebook

talisman

Welcome with all those mediums I’m sure I’ll see you around!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                    C and C always welcome.
                    My DeviantArt Gallery

Jeftys,
                    Welcome to WC.
                    It sounds like you may also dabble in photography to use as reference or as an element for your creations.

If you have the time, please do shop by the Photography forum to see what we are all about and maybe view a photo or two to use as an inspiration for a painting.

I know you will enjoy this wonderful website, looking forward to seeing your work.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.