Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Finnaly into…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Finnaly I sacrificed my credit card and bought a Wacom Intuos PRo ( here in Brazil they are reaaally expensive enough that they demand a ritual sacrifice of your credit card .. they cost as much as a full year of rent).

Any hints on what software would be best for someone coming from traditional media and wanting to find things that has closer correlation to how painting is traditionally than Paint or Photoshop naturally provide?

"no no! You are doing it all wrong, in the internet we are supposed to be stubborn, inflexible and arrogant. One cannot simply be suddenly reasonable and reflexive in the internet, that breaks years of internet tradition as a medium of anger, arrogance, bigotry and self entitlement. Damm these internet newcomers being nice to to others!!!"

"If brute force does not solve your problem, then you are not using enough!"

Check out Revelle.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Flitterby

https://www.artrage.com/ – try the free demo.

June in South Australia.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
        And try to ease the way
        Of all the little weary paws
        That walk the world
        today. - Unknown.

b’anna

Rebelle is great and has the best watercolor. ArtRage is probably the easiest coming from a traditional background.

Elainepsq

So many programs, so many with free trials. But I must admit, personally, I’m a huge fan of Artrage for emulating traditional media.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.